Chapter 18: Proposals

♥Kenza's P.O.V♥

I woke up today super happy! I knew today was the day of the school dance and to be honest, Karou's proposal to Charity for the dance was probably the most romantic and most thoughtful.

♥Flash~Back♥

Charity walked out of the main doors of the dorm building. As soon as her and her friends walked out, flowers were thrown into their faces by some guys that were in Kenza's class. They moved to the sides and Karou was wearing a traditional Japanese outfit. He walked up before Charity and got on one knee and had a bouquet of flowers and handed it to a very suprised Charity. He got off of his knee and asked her to the dance, "C-Charity, would you go to the d-dance with me?" He asked, trying to act as cool as possible even though we could tell he was a nervous wreck. She nodded and took the flowers. Karou sighed in relief and she threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss on a cheek which made him even more nervous. By that time Kenza was crying tears of joy while her friends were looking at her weirdly.

♥End of Flash~Back♥

I giggled at the thought. I walked into the school and waiting at the front door were my friends. I smiled and my eyes landed on Kate and Hikaru. We began to walk and I remembered Hikaru's proposal which was the silliest and cutest.

♥Flash~Back♥

Kate and her friends walked out of the school as the second bell rang. Kate stepped out first and music started playing, "Fall Out Boy". Kate heard it and started to dance like a maniac while Morgan was singing. Hikaru came from behind a tree and smiled, over the music he asked her in a cool tone, "Wanna go to the dance?" Kate stopped dancing for a moment and thought about it. She shrugged and Hikaru began to dance with her.

♥End of Flash~Back♥

Everyone went their own ways to their first class. When I looked back I saw Tamaki open the door for Haruhi and then they both walked into their first class. I walked into my own with Mori and Hani. I sat down beside Mori and Hani on the other side the teacher told us to do our warm-ups. There were only two so I got finished early. I remembered Tamaki's emotional proposal.

♥Flash~Back♥

Haruhi walks out with Hani tugging at her arm. She turns her head and notices a nervous Tamaki. She gives a questioning look and he stops. He trys to say something but fails. Haruhi smiles, "Yeah I'd love to go to the dance with you." Tamaki looks up with tears in his eyes and hugs her. She hugs back. Kate and Kenza begin to take pictures of them.

End of Flash~Back♥

I smile at the thought. Now that I'm thinking about the dance, I don't think Kyoya asked Morgan yet. We read a couple of chapters in our science text book and leave for the day. I walk up to Morgan and I poke her shoulder. She turns around, "Hey Morgan, did Kyoya even ask you to the dance?" I say in a sort of teasing tone. "Yeah, just because he didn't ask me in front of you nerds doesn't mean he never asked." She says. I give a confused look, "Why didn't you tell us? How'd it go?" I ask. She has a light blush on her cheeks and she clears her throat. "It's none of your business," She says and walks away while a call out to her, "Bye, Weeb." I pout and walk to my next class. Hani sits behind me in the class and Mori sits in front of me.

I see Mori and I smile. I can feel a blush forming on my cheeks as I remember how he proposed to me, he was so nervous and shy, considering he was mostly quiet.

♥Flash~Back♥

I walk out of my dorm room and notice a note i pick it up and read it, "Will you go to the dance with me? ~From: Mori~". I smile and walk down stairs. The host club and my friends all waiting for me. I notice Hani with a huge smile and Mori trying to avoid eye contact. I try to respond to his letter but no words come out. Hani looks at us back and forth. I walk up to Mori and hug him instead. "Yay! That must be a yes!" Hani says. Mori hugs me back, knowing it was a yes.

♥End of Flash~Back♥

I giggle silently and open my reading binder. We have to do a prompt that was assigned, it's about Abraham Lincoln. I wish they'd let us choose our own writing assignment for once! I bet a lot more people would get a 100% if we got to make up our own stories from the heart.

I finally finish the 5 paragraph essay and pack my stuff up. My next class was Math, after math its lunch, after lunch its social studies, and after social studies, its chemistry and then after chemistry the bells ring and we either go home or go to a club.

♥Time Skip: End of the Day♥

I walk to the Host Club with Mori and Hani. We walk in and Tamaki walks up to us, "I will be going shopping with Kyoya. I want you to stay home. I already told he others." He says, "You all need to relax before a night of fun!" Tamaki says and skips out with Kyoya dragging his feet behind he happy Host Club King.

Kate, Charity, Morgan and I decide to go to our friend Kenzie's dorm room. "Hey, Kenzie." We all say. She smiles at lets us in.

"Nah, I'm not going to the dance. I have swim practice today anyways." She says as if knowing we were going to ask.

"Oh I see." Charity says.

"These weebs wanted me to come because I'm so awesome." Morgan smirks.

I give a nervous look and turn to Kate who is trying not to snap. We both turn to a furious Charity. She stands up so fast that her hair flips all over the place. "I'M TIRED OF YOUR GIANT EGO, MORGAN!" Morgan looks shocked but then it turns into a look of boredom.

"Don't hate me because I'm so awesome. Is it bad to love yourself and show the world?" Morgan says and turns to Kenzie, Kate, and I. We say nothing, none of us want to be in this mess.

Charity is silent for a moment. "I'm not going to the dance!" She says and runs out. Morgan gets up also and leaves.

"Don't expect me to come."