Chapter 2: Oops?

"NO. NO. NO, NO, NO. I WILL NOT BE WELCOMED BY Y-" Charity snapped until i slapped my hand on her mouth and whispered shut up. I let Charity go from the head lock.

Tamaki walked up to us and tilted his head. He walked to me and got a little to close. "What are you doing?" I said moving my head a little. He grabbed my shirt sleeve and waved my arm by the sleeve. "Why are you ladies wearing Men's Uniform?" He asked letting go of my sleeve and taking a stel back while crossing his arms. "What ladies?" We all asked at the same time and Kate burped. "Not excuse me." She said and winked.

"Yes, we're girls but who said we were ladies?" I laughed a little. Tamaki's eyes widened.

Hani came up to me, "What's your name?" He asked tugging on the end of my shirt. I looked down and smiled. "My names Kenza." I gave a little wave. His eyes lightened. "I'm Hani! You can call me Hani-Senpai!" I grinned, "Sure!" I pat his head.

I turned around. The twins walked up to Kate. Charity was hiding behind Kate and she was crying. Karou went behind Kate and grabbed Charity's hands. He yanked her away from Kate. "Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked a little concerned. Charity had her head down and her face was covered by hair. She trembled a little. Kate walked beside Charity. "She's just nervous. Her names Charity and I'm Kate." She said. Karou looked at Charity again and patted her head. Charity looked up. Karou walked beside his brother Hikaru. "Hello." They said in unison. Tamaki ran over there and started yelling at them. Charity was smiling amd Kate was laughing.

Kyoya walked up to Morgan. They started asking questions and Kyoya was writing everything down.

Someone walked behind me and tapped me on my back. I turned and it was Hani. "Yes Hani-Senpai?" I asked. "This is Mori!" He smiled and pointed to someone behind him. I looked up and slightly blushed. I cleared my throat. "Yo." I said and gave a peace sign. Mori bowed. "Hi." He said in a really deep voice. Mori lifted Hani up onto his shoulder. "Come up here Ken-Chan!" Ken-Chan? I thought. Fricking Barbie and Ken crap i thought. "Why are you asking that as if he's a tree?" I laughed. "And no thank y-" i couldn't finish my sentence because Mori went ahead and put me on his shoulder. We ran around the Club. "OH MY GOD. IMMA DIE." I screamed and clinged onto Mori's neck. The second time around the club I got used to it.

Hani and I were laughing and Mori was rubbing our heads. I heard a crash. I turned sharply and saw that Charity fell and broke a vase. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She cried. I ran to her, "YO CHARITY YOU OKAY???" I said i was about to meet to her when i tripped over a pedistal and the vase broke. Before i fell Mori and Hani came running. Mori caught me but for the vase, it was "dead". Kate and Morgan grinned. Kate pretended to bump into a pedistal, "Oops? A pedistal was there? Really? When? I had NOOO idea." She said. Morgan kicked a pedistal down, "oops." She shrugged. Karou was helping Charity up and Mori helped me back up. We all looked at them like they were crazy.

I got why they did that.

"OHHHHHHHHH."