Chapter 27: Epilouge 2

A/N: There will be one last Epilouge and it'll be over.
❤Kenza's P.O.V❤

❤Time Skip: One Year Later❤

We walked into Armstrong University, our first day of college. Our Highschool Graduation was very emotional. Karou proposed to Charity, and they're to get married when they graduate College. And Charity's ring is huuugggeee. It was silver and it had a big, yet good sized diamond. There were lots of tears, but they mostly came from Tamaki claiming that, his poor daughter is marrying a shady twin.

We had big smiles on our faces as we saw how many students we were going to be able to get to know. This one girl was very pretty! She had shiny blonde hair that was in a blue bow and beautiful brown eyes that seemed to be decorated with glitter. She seemed so delicate. Her outfit was also gorgeous, she had a white and blue shirt that had a heart on it and a blue mini skirt with dark brown boots. I waved at her and she smiled while waving back sweetly. I noticed she was holding a boy's hand. He had salmon colored hair and hypnotizing onxy eyes. He had a white shirt under a black vest that was decorated with yellow on the sides. He wore a scarf, which was odd because it was sort of hot today. He wore sandles and skinny jeans too. He noticed us and smiled while waving as well.

We picked up our schedules' and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Mori and Hani. "Mori! Hani!" I hugged them both and everyone noticed that the whole Host Club was there. "You guys are coming to this University too, huh?" I smiled.

"We're family, remember? We gotta stick together!"

❤Time Skip: Our Futures❤

~Hikaru and Kate~

"I love you, Kate~." Hikaru cooed while forcing Kate into a hug.

"Y-You're alright." Kate said, struggling to break Hikaru from her waist.

"We should get married!!!" Hikaru gasped, catching the Host Club's attention. The Host and the rest of the Hostess Club watched eagerly.

"Okay..." Kate said, a barely visible blush on her cheeks.

"YAY!" Everyone screamed, especially Hikaru.

"Wait, did you walk the dog today, stupid?!" Kate screeched.

"But it's your turn, Katie-Belle!!!" Hikaru insisted.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I NEED EXCERISE?! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!" Kate yelled.

"NO, HONEY, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! WAIT!" Kate walked out to walk the dog and Hikaru ran after her.

~Karou and Charity~

Charity walked out of the bathroom with something behind her back. "Karou." She called her HUSBAND'S name. Karou looked up from his newspaper at the kitchen and put his coffee down.

"Yes, babe?" Karou smiled. Charity pulled out a pregnancy test.

"It's positive!" Charity smiled bright. I guess it's true pregnant women do glow. Karou smiled.

"T-T-That's great, b-babe..." Karou gave a weak thumbs up and fell from the kitchen chair. L

"Karou!" Charity said, running to Karou's side.

"THE NAME WILL OBVIOUSLY BE KATE AND KENZA JR." Kate and Kenza screamed and grinned creepily while sticking their heads up.

~Kyoya and Morgan~

"Come back here!" Morgan panted while running after her two kids, Morgie and Pitorgie. Kyoya smiled brightly.

Without Kyoya noticing Pitorgie took his glasses and jumped in his Daddy's lap. "Haha, got you Daddy!~" Kyoya looked sternly at his son and it wiped the smile off of his face quickly.

"Daddy is trying to work, give me my glasses back, Pitorgie." Kyoya set him down and held out his hand. Pitorgie handed him the glasses and ran back to his sister, Morgie.

"STOP RUNNING AND START FIGHTING EACH OTHER!" Morgan screamed while tackling the giggling twins. Kyoya walked over to them and smiled down at them. Morgan yanked him into the now formed family hug.