Chapter 13: Kate?

I walk out of my room and head towards the Beach House kitchen. I notice Morgan is already there, getting a bowl, spoon, and milk for cereal it seems like.

"Hey, Morgan." I mumble. She turns her head towards me and gives me a funny look. "Fix your hair, troll. Your hair is all over the place. I tapped my head, she was right. I could just imagine my hair going in different directions.

Half that way.

The other half this way.

One side over here.

One part over there.

She bent down to get the cereal from the bottom cabinet and a sleeping Kate fell on her foot. She looked down in disgust and kicked her. She moaned and looked up.

I shuffled towards her and knelt down. I was half asleep still, since i decided to go to bed at 3 AM. Kate sat up and rubbed her eyes. I poked her face.

"Ow."

I poked her again.

"Kenza, ow."

I poked her for the third time.

"Kenza stop."

And again.

"STOP."

I looked blankly up at her and blinked.

"You up?" She stared back and flicked my head, "Idiot." Morgan looked down, "You just figured that out?"

Charity shuffled in with her hair in her face, all we could see was half of her nose. The host club walked in at the same time.

Charity turned around and they jumped back. "OH MY GOD." Karou hugged Charity and stroked her hair, "IT'S OKAY, EVERYONE IS UGLY IN THE MORNING." Charity tried to escape his grip but failed. "What did you say, fool?" Morgan and I turned. Me looking disgusted, and Morgan giving off a terrifying death glare that could kill someone if you looked straight into her eyes. "Except me, of course. I'm always gorgeous." Tamaki flipped his hair. "Tamaki," Haruhi began, "Hush."

It was silent for a second until Kate broke the silence.

"I'm hungry."

★Time Skip: 30 Minutes★

We decided to go get pancakes at IHop. But in Japan it's, "Aihoppu".

When our food came the Host Club all bowed their heads and said something in Japanese. The rest of us shrugged and bowed are heads.

"Dango."

★Time Skip: Few Minutes★

After we ate we decided to head back. Since it was Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday today we didn't have school kn Monday, and today was Monday. By the time we get back it'll be around 4 or 5 o'clock.

★Time Skip: Home Sweet Home!★

I shuffled into my dorm room and threw my bags in my closet. Morgan, Kate, Charity, and our other friend Kenzie are coming over to dinner at my place. We're ordering take out! It's not as exciting because we're in Japan... take out is normal food. So yay.

I changed into my Pj's and they knocked on my door.

I let them in and we sat down. We talked about our recent grades and complaining about school at the brats known as Allison, Gretchen, Hannah, and Amberley. Personally, Amberley is okay but the rest of them should drop dead.

When our food arrived Kate was the first to finish and then me. "Hey, Kenza." She looked at me and I looked back. "Don't you think Kenzie and Meckasowa would make a kawaii couple?" We both turned to Kenzie and she looked kinda scared. We leaned closer to her and she ate her food slowly, pretending she didn't see us.

"Yep."

★Time Skip: Next Day★

It was lunch time and we ate with the Host Club and their adoring fangirls. "Tamaki...Is it okay if I call you Senpai?" One of them said blushing. Kate and I looked at them in disgust. Kate shoved Haruhi so that she bumped Tamaki, "Sorry that's Haruhi's Senpai. Get lost." She smiled. I laughed so hard i had to cover my nose so that my Cafe' Olay didn't go through my nostrils. "Retards." Morgan sighed.

Kate finished first and then Hikaru. Kate walked over to the trash cans to throw her food away. I was looking in her direction and I noticed she jumped over the fence. My eyes widened but I didn't move. I just sat there watching. "DANGOOOO!" I heard her sing. I narrowed my eyes. I saw 3 people wearing all black run towards her. They had Dangos and waved them in her face, of course she took the bait. "MORGAN." I pointed and we both stood up. "That damn idiot." The host club and Charity looked up.

Mori picked Hani up and they ran towards the moving vehicle. We ran after them, me all the way in the back. "Screw it." I walked casually and Morgan spun around. She grabbed my hand and made me run by dragging me.

Mori caught up to the vehicle and Hani reached out to grab the back doors, as he opened it one of them grabbed Hani and shoved Mori. Now they took Hani and Kate. Mori tried to go after them but they were too fast so Tamaki got his car and we all jumped in. Charity was freaking out.

"ISN'T THIS SOMETHING FOR THE POLICE."

"Yes, Char-Bear, calm down." Karou stroked her hair.

"DON'T TOUCH ME."

"Charity calm down."

Tamaki rolled down the window and screamed, "HEY, LET THEM GO BEFORE I DO SOMETHING REALLY VIOLENT." The one driving the black vehicle poped their head out. "LOBELLIA!!!" She sang, we all gasped. Tamaki swirved in front of the car and the black vehicle screeched to a stop. We looked at Tamaki in shock. He stomped out and began having an argument with the driver.

Mori and i opened the doors. "KATE!!!" I jumped into a hug. She was crying, i looked at her. "IT WASN'T DANGOS KENZA," She cried harder, "IT WAS BROCCOLI." I stroked her head. "Yes I know it's terrifying, broccoli looks like aliens, you've told me many times." I cooed. Hikaru jumped into the car. "KATE!" He said and shoved me out of the way.

"Don't touch me." Kate said trying to break free from his hug.

"DON'T TOUCH." I said and shoved his face. He shoved back until Morgan shoved us both away from each other. She untied Kate's wrists and feet.

Hani was still hugging Mori and Hani shoved me into the hug witch turned into a group hug.

★Time Skip: The Next Day★

Kate and Hikaru were walking ahead of us. We were listening to their conversation.

"So Kate..." Hikaru began. "What?" Kate ate the bag of oreos she had left from breakfast. He shoved flowers in her face. She coughed. "R-read the note." He brushed the back of his head and looked away. Kate looked at him and shrugged. She read the note.

She looked at him and shrugged again, "Sure." The note said, "Wanna go to that new arcade? Not as a friendly outing... but a date :)".

Hikaru hugged her and i shoved his face again.

"HEY! NO TOUCH, BOY."

"I'M A MAN."

"DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"YOU HEARD ME, MIDGET."

"WHO YOU CALLIN MIDGET, I'M TALLER THAN YOU!"

"SO WHAT, NO TOUCH."

Morgan shoved Hikaru, "Yeah but I'm taller than you." He gulped, and i cheered.

"Can you let go of me please? I dropped my oreos."