Chapter 6: Really, Tamaki-Senpai?

I walked out of my dorm room with my school bag on my left shoulder and my lunch box in my right hand. Morgan walked out of her room with her book bag being dragged as she walked and her lunch box clipped on the side. Charity walked out of her dorm with her book bag on both shoulders and her lunch box neatly inside her bag. Kate kicked her school bag out, shoved it on her right shoulder and carried her lunch box like a baby.

We walked down the stairs and told the dorm mother bye.

"Crap, i skipped breakfast." I said and pulled out the apple from my lunch box. I rubbed it on my shirt and took a big bite. "Oh hey, Mori." I heard Kate say. "HUH?!" I shoved the apple back in my luch box and wiped my face, accidentally dropping my bag and lunch box. I looked up but Mori wasn't there. "YOU LIAR." I growled. She laughed.

I bent down and put my books in my bag. "Hi, Kyoya." I heard Morgan say. "I'm not falling for it." I rolled my eyes. I got the apple back out and ate while i picked up. I reached out to pick up my Spanish folder but someone already grabbed it. I looked up and it was Mori this time. "AH, OK, HI." I fell off of my knees and fell on my butt. I flung the apple back and hit Charity in the head. "OW."

~Time Skip: 10 Minutes~

We were at the school doors with the Hosts. Morgan kicked the door open and walked inside. Kyoya, Morgan, and Tamaki walked to their first class together. Kate, Hikaru, Charity, and Karou walked to their first class together. Hani, Mori and I walked to our first class, also.

~Time Skip: Class Is Over~

Mori, Hani, and i walked out of the classroom and began to walk to the club. When we got to the door we were afraid to walk in.

"GET THIS CRAP OFF OF ME. I LOOK LIKE A BANNANA GIRL!" I heard someone say. "BUT YOU ARE A LADY, YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR THE LADIES UNIFORM!" I heard someone else say. "U-Uh can I just s-" I heard someone begin. "NO!" Then before Mori opened the door I heard someone else say, "WHERE IS KENZA?! SHE IS GOING TO WEAR THIS DRESS!"

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR, MORI!" I screamed. He turned and i flung my hand on his arm. "I DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE A BANNANA!" I whined. Mori was looking down at me. Hani opened the door slowly. "NOOOO!" I screamed.

All three of us turned. Kate was choking Tamaki, Tamaki had heels in his hand, Morgan had a knife in her hand, Kyoya was on his laptop, Charity was in a corner, Hikaru and Karou were standig there like retards.

"Oh, hello Kenza." Tamaki steped closer. I moved a foot back. "WEAR THE DRESS!" He flung after me but i hid behind Mori and Hani moved out of the way. Tamaki hit the wall. "Tama-chan, you 'kay?" Hani bent down and tilted his head. "No."

"What the heck is going on?!" I squeaked, sill behind Mori and I was looking over his shoulder.

"Tamaki is making Morgan, Kate, Charity, and You Miss. Karvelle into Hostesses. And also there will be a ball that you must prepare for. The theme is "Disney Princesses"." Kyoya said and fixed his glasses, "But the uniform dresses, he just wants you all to look like ladies."

"Um, Mori can you scoot closer to Tamaki?" I asked. He nodded and shuffled to Tamaki. I peaked over Mori's shoulder again.

"Since we have to become hostesses, i don't care about that really. But since there's going to be a ball and we have to wear dresses, can you not force us to look like bannana girls?" I asked. Tamakk moaned.

He stood up and flipped his hair. "WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!"

~Time Skip: JCPenny~

Tamaki decided to take us to JCPenny. But in Japanese it's, "Jeshipeni". The other guys stayed at the club to decorate, except Tamaki. He had to drag Kate and bribe Morgan with money, he gave her 1k Yen to come. Charity hid behind me the whole way and i just shrugged and followed.

Tamaki made us get in a line and face him. "Hmmm..." He said and rubbed his chin. "I wanna go home." Charity whined. "Yeah, and eat some OREOS." Kate moaned. "And buy me a new laptop." Morgan said. "Can we hurry this up?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so, Kenza you are Jazmine and Mori is Aladdin." Tamaki said and pointed at me. "HUH?!" I squeaked and blushed taking a step back.

"Charity, you are Belle and Karou is the Beast who turns into a prince." Tamaki pointed at Charity. Kate cracked up and Charity covered her face with her hair, again.

Tamaki swiped his hand over to Kate. "Kate, you are Repunzel and Hikaru is Eugene." Morgan busted out laughing. "BOY, YOU'RE STUPID." She crossed her arms.

"Morgan, you are Cinderella and Kyoya is your prince!" All of us began to laugh, except Morgan.

"Ok Kenza, i thought of yours first so we'll pick your dress out first." He grabbed my hand, and yanked me to a rack full of dresses. I'm okay with certain dresses but these dresses were covered in glitter.

"GASP, I HAVE FOUND THY ONE." I heard Tamaki say. He grabbed jewelry  that goes with it, a gold colored pony tail and heels. He threw it at me and pushed me in a dressing room. "Jesus, ok." I said and closed the door behind me.

I walked out wearing a purple dress that dragged behing my heals, a gold belt around my waist, black heels, a gold choke necklace and gold circle shaped earings. I put my hair up and he jumped up and down. Tamaki chose Mori's outfit also. He chose white pants that stopped at the ankles, a purple vest that stayed open, and brown sandles. He got Hani's outfit too, same thing just in a smaller size and Hani's going to wear a tiny hat.

We walked over to the others. "All of you are going to wear your dresses back to the school." We all moaned. "I HATE MY LIFE." Kate whined.

Tamaki chose Charity's next. She wore a yellow, puffy looking dress, with sleeves that stopped at her wrists, yellow heels, her hair in a half bun half down, and a yellow choke necklace with a circle shaped silver charm. "Aw, you look adorable!" Charity blushed. He chose Karou's prince outfit, too. He got Karou a normal looking black tuxedo with a red fake rose in the pocket and black dress shoes.

Tamaki dragged Kate and chose her outfit next. He made Kate wear a green dress that stopped at her heels and had sleeves that stopped at her wrist, white flats, silver circle shaped earings, a silver choke necklace, and black extinctions to match her black hair. He got Hikaru a black tuxedo and black dress shoes and a white hanker chief in the pocket.

Morgan shuffled to in front of the dressing room door. Tamaki chose a light blue dress that was also a little puffy, white heels, silver choke necklace, and a white pony tail which held her hair up in a bun. He chose Kyoya a white tuxedo, with gold shoulder thingies, a red fake rose in the pocket and white dress shoes.

Tamaki paid and we walked back to the club.

Well, he walked.

Kate, Morgan, Charity and I wobbled.