19: We've Found Them

I spied one of the villains walking down the aisle, not noticing me or Wonder Woman. They were walking down right pass us. We crouched down and watched them walk on.

 "Can't you believe what losers the supers will be when we win?" one of the villains said. He had on a green jacket and there was silver tentacles coming out of his back.

 "Oh, relax, Dr. Octo," the other villain said. He had on a yellow suit with some royal purple on it too. The yellow suit also looked like it had fishnets on it. His arms had on some of these silver gauntlets.

 "These supers don't even know what's coming for them."

 "Do you think he'll keep his promise, Shocker?"

 "Who?"

 "Thanos."

 "What about him?"

 "What I'm saying is that even though Thanos promised us both the destruction of the supers and domination of the world, can we really trust him for all that?"

 "He's Thanos, Octo. He's probably one of the greatest villains we ever teamed up with, besides, Kingpin."

 "I just feel funny with him also gaining the support of the other villains."

 "Oh, you mean like the ones from the other universe he got? Don't worry about them. They want the same thing like us: destruction of the villains."

 "I guess you're right. Let's go help the others wipe off the supers causing trouble in the front."

 They went off.

 We ran up to the aisle they were walking on.

 "They must of come from the prison," Wonder Woman said, looking back. "This must be the right way."

 I followed her as she went off backwards from where Octo and Shocker were coming from.

 Wonder Woman then stopped. "This has to be it."

 "Huh?"

 I stopped. My mouth dropped.

 We were now in a prison. The walls were composed of old brown brick and black iron rusty bars. The place also smelled of rink.

 "Hey, is someone there?"

 Someone waved a hand out of the bars. "You better not be one of those villains!"

 "I'm Wonder Woman and this is Eagle Eye."

 "Eagle Eye? What kind of name is that?"

 "If you happen to know, I'm Serenity, daughter of the Archer, one of the supers who might be down here."

 "Serenity?"

 Another hand came forth. "Serenity, over here!"

 I ran over to the hand. My face then fell in shock. "Are you...are you..."

 The guy stood behind the bars. He had short cropped black hair with brown eyes. He seemed to be wearing some kind of Robin Hood outfit. Only it was black leather.

 A man was behind him sitting on the bench. He had black hair cropped too with brown eyes but he seemed a little bit older. He also wore a black leather Robin Hood outfit but he didn't have on any hood.

 The guy behind the bars smiled. "Oh, Serenity, I never thought I would see you again."

 My mouth cringed. "Da....da...Dad?"

 The guy held out his arms. "Serenity, my precious daughter."

 I flung out my arms and enwrapped in a almost hug with him. The bars were just separating us a bit from completeing a full hug.