11: Just Trust Me

Originally titled, Crap! Crap! CRAP!

****

 "They wanted to do a check up on you?" Wonder Woman ask me.

 "Yeah," I said, recalling about what the Orinistas were doing  to me in their command area.

 "Why would the Orinistas call you to 'check up' on you? This isn't lke them. They never did this to us...unless..."

 "Now's not the time to chitchat," Superman said. "Cheetah's been spotted with some other villains, causing anarchy."

 "Cheetah?" Wonder Woman said. "I thought I jailed her up. Who's she with?"

 "Her and some other my villains and even some of Batman's," Superman said. "I believe it's Toyman, Atomic Skull, Clayface and the Penguin. "

 "I'm going in on this one," Wonder Woman said, railing up her rope. "Would you like to come, Serenity?"

 "Of course," I said.

 "Are you sure?" Superman asked. "I've heard from Hawkeye that he doens't want you to go out in any superhero missions. We had too many on just a couple of villains last time. That's why I'm now only assigning some heroes on some villains. I don't want any people to be gone."

 "I'm fine," I insisted. "Tell Hawkeye just to chill his feathers a little bit ok?"

 Superman sighed. "I won't tell him anything of your disappearance but it's not you if he finds out."

 I nodded. "Yep, my problem."

****

 Superman told us that the villains were robbing a jewelry store. We were armed with Batgirl and Supergirl, just so that we had someone who knew how the villains were.

 We began to head for the jewelry store.

 "So, how are these villains like?" I asked Wonder Woman.

 "Well, Toyman has things for toys so look out for lookout for airplanes and dolls," she said. "Then there's Cheetah, dressed like a cheetah. Atomic Skull, well, that's an obvious one. Penguin's always carrying his umbrella and Clayface is this big sticky monster."

 "They all don't sound bad," I said. "Expect for Atomic Skull and Clayface."

 "Well, just don't get so close to those two guys," Batgirl said. "They're a real mess. You can handle Cheetah and Penguin since they're pretty kind of easy."

 "And definitely watch out for Atomic Skull," Supergirl said. "He's a real tough one too."

 We finally got to the jewelry store.

 "Hurry it up with the jewels!" Cheetah shouted.

 "It's time to drop the jewels, Cheetah," Wonder Woman said. "Hand over the jewels and we might go easy on you."

 "Oh, give it a rest!" Cheetah growled. "You heroes willl eventually fall and we will command both worlds. We're the Injustice League. Thanos will be pleased once we take over. For now, we must steal these jewels for Freeze's new weapon."

 "That icicle maniac?" Batgirl said. "I suspect he would mine for his own diamonds for once."

 "If you want the diamonds so much, come and get them," Penguin said.

 We then began to attack. I had Toyman, unfortunately.

 "So, you're the eagle girl?" Toyman said. "Well, how about a couple of ducks to ruin your day?"

 He pressed a button on his pad and an army of ducks came rolling out at me.

 I shot my arrows at them, fearful of what they might do to me. The ducks quacked and marched up.

 I saw Wonder Woman trying to get her rope around Cheetah, Atomic Skull throwing lasers at Supergirl and Batgirl fighting off Clayface. Penguin was unbothered, trying to load up the jewels.

 "Wonder Woman!" I called out.

 "A little busy here," she said.

 "I got an idea," I said. "Fly you rope over to me. When I shoot an arrow, just fly it over it."

 "Are you crazy?" Wonder Woman said.

 "Just trust me," I said.

 I went over to Penguin. "What are you going to do about me?" he snickered.

 I shot my arrow. Wonder Woman threw the rope.

 The arrow whizzed into the rope and caught Penguin and Cheetah.

 "Nice wok," Wonder Woman said, tying them up.

 "Joker and others will learn about this!" Toyman said, he and the others running off.

 "Time for some more questioning," Wonder Woman said, eyeing Cheetah.

****

 We headed back to the JLA tower.

 "You caught them," Superman said, looking at Cheetah and Penguin.

 "I'm bringing them in for questioning," Wonder Woman said.

 "Sereni?" Hawkeye came up to me. "What were YOU thinking?"

 "What do you mean, what was I thinking?" I said. "I just went out on a superhero mission. Come down."

 "We don't know how dangerous these villains are. You have to stay here!" he demanded.

 "Just to lollygag around?" I shouted back. "Forget that!"

 I stormed off, angry and hurt.

 I was glad that nobody was coming after me. I went into the Archery room to cool off.