13: Ms. Marvel's Unexpected Appearance

"The portal's opening up!" Bruce Banner said, excitedly.

 The portal was swirling with blue light inside.

 "I just got a message from Fury too," Banner continued. "He says he's going to bring some heroes in and if the passage goes well, he'll bring more in."

 "And then we'll be fully ready to take on the Injustice!" Wonder Woman said.

 "Hopefully, they can all get through," Superman said.

 "And they're coming in, now," Banner said.

 The portal then swirled more colors and out came a figure.

 She had blonde hair with a black mask covering her eyes. She was wearing some tight suit like Natasha's only it exposed her legs and arms. Plus, in the middle of her chest, there was a yellow lighting bolt and red ribbion around her waist.

 "Am I missing the party?" the blonde asked.

 "Ms. Marvel?" Steve said, surprised.

 "Who is this Ms. Marvel?" Wonder Woman asked.

 "Not Ms. Marvel, but the Ms. Marvel," Tony said, coming up to her. "It's good to meet you again."

 "Why, Tony," Ms. Marvel said. "It's good to meet you too. Nick sent me to test out the portal and he's sending in a few more right now. We're not taking in the big guns right now because were not sure about the portal yet you know."

 "Oh, I know," Tony said. "Who else is coming?"

 "Why, the X-Men, of course, since Nick thinks that it's good to send in just one small other superhero team in for now. He said he would bring in Fantastic Four later. Wasp, Ant-Man, I think Falcon, Luke Cage, maybe Iron Fist, oh, Misty Knight and also Black Panther. Oh, plus Mockingbird and Reptil...."

 Hawkeye spat out a gush of water.

 "Oh, Clint, are you ok?" Ms. Marvel asked.

 "I'm alright, Carol," Hawkeye said. "Did you just say that Mockingbird's coming?"

 "Why, yes," Ms. Marvel said. "I mean, she was your friend and remember...."

 Hawkeye made a sign to zip it.

 "What? I'm only saying that..."

 Hawkeye then used both arms.

 "Alright, geez, I'm just telling you," Ms. Marvel said.

 More other superheroes came into the portal.

 "Well, if it ain't Wolvie," Tony said, eyeing a man in a yellow and blue suit. "Oh, give it a rest, Tony," the guy said.

 "Now, Wolverine," a guy in a blue suit with yellow glasses and red laser thing. "Let's not get it into your head. We're on a mission."

 "Ok, all you heroes huddle up," Tony said. "Hey, you two that just came out. Huddle up. And that goes the same for another of you just getting out."

****

 "Ok, I think I just lost count but we have a lot of heroes with us," Tony said, guiding his hand to each of the heroes.

 "First off, X-Men, stand up. This here is Wolverine, he's got nails larger than any girls around here."

 "I heard that!" Wolverine snapped.

 "And this is Cyclops, don't ever take his glasses off. He'll shoot lasers at you. And we have Jean Grey, Jubilee and Nightcrawler. I have no idea where the other X-Men are but I guess Xavier just sent them here for now."