5: Return of the Doom

I stuck my head into the room where Green Arrow went.

 It was an archery range. Just like the one Hawkeye took me to at the mall.

 Green Arrow held up his bow. He readied his arrow and shot. The arrow whizzed to the center of the target.

 "Wow, not bad," I said.

 He turned around. "What are you doing here?"

 I shrugged. "Just came in. Everyone's like...you know. Doing their own thing."

 He nodded. "I know that Tony's taking a tour with Clark. Banner is getting help from Wayne. Dinah is showing Natasha new martial arts. Thor is with Hawkman on weaponry. Captain America is with Wonder Woman and err, the arrow man guy is with Flash, I think."

 "The arrow man guy is my boyfriend, Hawkeye."

 "Really? Sorry, I didn't know. He sounds like a pretty cool guy."

 "He is," I said. "He hlped me with my archery skills."

 "You do archery?"

 "Yeah, I'm the Avengers' newest member, Eagle Eye."

 "Why did they call you Eagle Eye?"

 "I contain both arhcery skills and eagle powers. I'm also named after my great-uncle."

 "His name was Eagle Eye?"

 "Yep. He was a superhero. He did some archery but he mostly relied on his eagle abilities. I got my archery skills from my father, the Archer."

 "The Archer? He sounds familiar..."

 "All I know is that every archer respected him because he had such great archery skills."

 I know I felt conceited but something about showing off in front of this guy made me feel good.

 "That's nice," Green Arrow said. "You're from two superheroes."

 "Yeah and I'm also..."

 I stopped. I couldn't tell him that I'm also the daughter of a princess and could be the heir to the throne if my mom were to go back to Vistana or whatever.

 "Well, you've got some archery skills to show me, archer-girl?" he asked.

 I smiled. I could definitely show off now.

 I got my bow and arrow ready and shot a couple of arrows.

 "Not bad," Green Arrow said. "Not bad at all. Your boyfriend taught you well. Now, can you do this."

 He readied his bow and arrow and shot at a target on the ceiling. The arrow hit the center.

 I attempted to copy. The arrow hit the outside of the center.

 "Maybe with some tips, I could help you," Green Arrow said.

 I nodded. "A help would be nice."

 He smiled and came to me.

 "So what you're going to do is aim your arrow up high." He put his hands on mine and glided it to point at the target up on the ceiling. "Focus on the center." He turned the bow and arrow a little bit.

 "And...shoot."

 He let go of my hands and I shot the arrow. The arrow slammed right into the center.

 "Wow," I said. "Thanks."

 Green Arrow nodded. "Anytime."

 He started to walk closer to me.

 Something about this guy made me just so happy. It felt the same with Hawkeye. Whenever I was with Hawkeye I was happy. Now I'm with Green Arrow and I'm happy. Could it be...

 "Sereni?"

 Hawkeye came into the room.

 Green Arrow stopped at his spot.

 "Yeah?" I asked.

 "You better come with us quick. We found Doom."

 "Where is he?"

 "He's invading Wayne Enterprises right now."

****

 I'm telling you I have no idea how some of these villains do it but when we came to Wayne Enterprises, nothing but robots and people in costumes were damaging the Wayne Enterprises building.

 "Argh! That's my parents' company and mine!" Batman growled as we headed toward the building.

 "There's Doom," Tony said.

 Doom was in front of the building, ordering instructions and stuff for the villains to take stuff f'rom the building. The robots that he stold from Stark Industries were carrying armor and defending gear.

 "Doom!" Tony hollered.

 Doom turned around. "Well, if it isn't the Avengers," he said.

 "And the Justice League," someone else said. A man with a white face and in a purple suit joined beside Doom.

 "Robots attack!" he ordered.

 The robots dropped the gear and headed toward us.

 We fought the robots.

 As we fought them, I saw the villains carry the gear into a truck.

 "Sinestro!" Hal shouted.

 Sinestro turned around. "Jordan, nice to meet you again," he said. "Now, goodbye, again."

 The villains all crowded into the truck.

 "Go, go, go," Doom ordered. "Robots retreat."

 He shut the doors from the back of the truck. The truck roared to life and speeded down the road. The robots stopped fighting us and followed the truck.

 "Hal!" Hawkgirl said.

 Hal shot out a green blast of light. The light tunred into a hand.

 The hand tried to pick up the truck but it was slapped by a big red enormous hand.

 "Grr, Atrocitus," Hal said.

 The truck zoomed away.