4: The Justice League

Tony looked up. "Where the hell are we?" he asked.

 We were all sprawled out on the black cement.

 I looked up. "Is this Gotham, Bruce?" I asked.

 Banner got up and looked around. "It's gotta be," he said. "The calculations were right."

 We all got up and looked around.

 "Be careful," Thor said, glancing around. "I sense that someone is watching us."

 I glanced to my side. A road was up ahead.

 "Hey, I think that's the road, maybe we should go and find if anyone is out there to help us," I said.

 I quickly ran over there.

 "Sereni!" Hawkeye yelled, already grabbing my arm.

 "We have no idea if we're in the right place and what if the villains are out there, ready to demolish us?"

 "We just have to see," I said.

 I flung his hand off and went back to the road.

 "Sereni!" Hawkeye yelled.

 As I was about to enter the sidewalk, something netty came at me. I fell down on the ground. I got up and saw a brown net over me. What the heck?

 Someone landed beside me.

 "Well, well," a voice said. "Look what we have here?"

 I looked up.

 A guy in a green, black and yellow suit stared at me. He had wild wavy blond hair and his eyes were covered by black glasses. In his hands, were a bow.

 I turned around.

 The Avengers were being beaten up by some other people. A woman in a red-blue-white suit was circling around Natasha. She held out her rope and wrapped her around. A guy in green circled around Hulk, irritating him. A man in a red and blue tights battled Iron Man. Captain America was being plummted by a guy in black. Thor was busy with a guy in a red and yellow suit running around him really fast.

 "Are these the ones?" a woman in a yellow tube top said. She also wore green tights with red underwear and she also had wings on her back. Actually, white feathered wings. She had a yellow bird thing resembling a hawk's head. In her hands were a malice.

 "Could be," the green, black and yellow suit guy said. I think I'll call him Mr. Blonde Arrow Dude.

 "Um, excuse me?" I asked Mr. Blonde Arrow Dude. "We're not who you think we are. We're just trying to find these other villains that belong to our world. Well, some of them."

 "Why should we trust you?" Mr. Blonde Arrow Dude said. "Are you even one of them?"

 "No," I said. "We're the Avengers. We don't mean no harm unless you're a superhero."

 The bird-headed woman looked at me. "Oliver, I think she's telling the truth," she said.

 "We can't take chances," Mr. Blonde Arrow Dude said.

 "No, seriously, if they were to attack us now, they would fight back. Some of them are attacking in dense because we ambused them."

 "Well, what are we suppose to do, Hawkgirl?" Mr. Blonde Arrow Dude said.

 "Let them go," someone said.

 I tunred to the voice. It was the guy in the blue and red suit. He and Iron Man were side by side.

 "I have spoken with Tony and we are mistaken. I'm Superman, leader of the Justice League, a superhero team just like you guys."

****

 Superman took us to the JL headquaters (JL for Justice League).

 We all introduced ourselves to one another.

 "Batman aka Bruce Wayne, Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince, Green Lantern, aka Hal Jordan" Hawkgirl said, the bird-headed woman carrying the malice.

 "Aquaman, Flash and Green Arrow, otherwise known as Oliver Queen."

 She pointed to Mr. Blonde Arrow Dude.

 "Otherwise known as Shayera Hol," Green Arrow teased.

 Hawkgirl stamped her foot. "I'm just introducing, Queen," Hawkgirl said.

 "My word," Thor said. "Are some of you from other planets?"

 "Well, I'm from Krypton," Superman said. "Hawkgirl's Thanagian, so yes we are of course from other worlds but we are of course, human, at least I would say."

 "You guys were saying you were looking for villains?" Batman asked.

 "Yes, a man named Doom and others I think are from here," Tony said. "Have you seen them?"

 "I know Sinestro was with them," Hal said. "Right along with Atrocitus. I'm sure that they're up to something really big."

 "Are there more of you?" I asked.

 "Technically, there are but some of them are on break, you could say," Flash said. "Are there more of you?"

 "Not really, but I'm sure Nick would add more," Tony said. "Maybe if we could, we could get some supers to come in here and kick some villains' butt."

 "That might be an excellent idea," Superman said. "That way we could corner Doom. I'll have Hawkgirl and Hawkman bring in the portal you went through so that way we could work on it and get some help in here."

 "How much do you think we need here?" Tony asked Banner.

 Banner shrugged. "Just a few, I guess," he said. "I'll need to work on it tonight at least."

 "I'll get some of my scientists to help you," Batman said.

 "Why thank you," Banner said, nodding.

 "Our headquarters are your home for now," Superman said. "We will apply to give you a tour if you like."

 "A tour sounds fun," Tony said.

 As each of us separated, I saw Green Arrow heading toward a room.

 I spied him walking in it.

 I decided to go over and follow him.