7: If Only You Could See What I See

"What are they doing now?" Wonder Woman asked, eyeing the the robots scattering around, bothering people and shooting things.

 "Where are you, Avengers?" Doctor Doom growled. "Show yourselves!"

 "If it's a fight he wants, it's a fight he'll get," Flash said, zooming in.

 "Flash, no!" Superman roared.

 Flash thundered up to Doom.

 "Hey I"m over here. Nope, over here!" Flash taunted.

 Doom waved his hand and a ball of energy hit the flash.

 Wonder Woman waved her rope around and swung it over Doom, tying it around him.

 Doom broke free and pointed his finger.

 "Now, let us unleash our fury," Doom said. Then a army of villains came marching at us.

 "Holy crap!" Hawkman said. "They're out greatest enemies."

 "Well, the major ones," Hawkgal said.

 She was right. There was Sinestro, Atrocitus, Lizard, Killer Croc and some others I didn't even know."

 "Well, Bats, it's time for your end to come," a guy in a purple suit said.

 "No, it's time for you guys to just turn yourselves in," Batman growled. "Look Joker, I don't know what you're thinking but this battle we're about to have isn't going to be pretty."

 "Oh, I know," Joker sneered. "It's just we have a villain to come and join us as well."

 He moved aside.

 A man in a black shirt and black pants with black wings came up. He had sharp yellow bird eyes. He had also some spiky straight black hair.

 "Grackle! I knew you would join in this ridiculous thing," Athennia said.

 "It's about time you see what true power I have," Grackle said. "Let us attack, villains."

 The army of villains poured onto us.

 Heroes and villains coliided, ones who knew each other and ones who didn't.

 "Well, what do we have here," a giant guy in some brown thing said. His body was slimy like...

 "Dude, just what are you?" I asked.

 "I'm Clayface!" the giant roared. "And I can turn into anything I want! And I can suffocate you in my body."

 "Dude, are you for real?" I asked, readying my bow.

 "Yes, and I can turn my hand into a mace just like this."

 He morphed his hand into a mace and came swinging at me.

 "Crap!" I said, running and shot an arrow at him. The arrow whizzed into his body and just sat down.

 "It'll take just more than one arrow to stop me!" Clayface hollered.

 He was right. He was nearly impossible to beat. Unless...

 "Hey, Thor, can you give this guy a punch?" I asked.

 Thor nodded. "I will be delighted."

 He threw his hammer at Clayface. The hammer went right through Clayface's stomach. It left a gaping hole.

 "Are you serious?" Clayface growled. "Ok, a punch can't do that but a hammer can? Unbelievable!"

 He charged at me once more.

 I ran, hoping to get away.

 "Look out!" Green Arrow said. He charged at me and Clayface smacked himself in front of a building, his head buried deep into the wall.

 "Thanks," I said. I realized that Green Arrow was kind of on top of me, his body plattered on mine, only his front was on my back.

 "No problem," Green Arrow said.

 It felt weird with Green Arrow on top of me like this. Like...my heart was kind of fluttering. It felt the same way when I first met Hawkeye.

 What did this mean? There was no way that...

 "Incoming!" Hawkeye said, coming in front of us and shot an arrow at the robot. The robot dropped dead.

 Green Arrow got off of me. "I don't think that fighting these villains is enough," he said. "We should just try to capture one and take off. It'll be just some endless battle."

 "You're right," Hawkeye said. "All they're doing to toying with us. Thanos could just use this battle as a way to get more power. Let's get one easy gullible villain to capture."

 "Like who?" I asked. "Some of these villains are really smart and..."

 I then saw a guy in a green pants and a green shirt covered with black question marks and a green hat to go along with it.

 "What goes boom and kills you?" the man in green asked.

 "Easily gullibe," Hawkeye said. He ran up to the villain.

 "How about my arrow?" Hawkeye asked, shooting an arrow at him.

 The man turned to the arrow. "Well, that's not really a..."

 The arrow exploded and the man went flying.

 Batman caught him.

 "Let's take him and run for it," Hawkeye hollered to him.

 Batman nodded and ran off.

 "Let's go," I said, running to the heroes.

 "Run, why?" Wonder Woman asked.

 "This battle is just a destruction of the city. There's too many of us and them to fight. It'll knock this place down like dominos."

 "Alright, let's inform everyone," Wonder Woman said.

 We went to each hero and told the plan.

 Soon, we were all running away.

 "What the? This wasn't suppose to happen!" Joker snapped.

 "Aw, calm down! They're just being babies," a girl in a red and black shirt and pants said. "You guys better not be here the next time we see you!"

 The villains hollered in cheer and jeered.

 I smiled and laughed.

 They just didn't know we captured one of their kind.