1: Interruption

"Just point it a little to your left," Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye said to me.

 I moved my bow a bit. I pointed the arrow's direction in front of the target. Lock on. Whoosh. The arrow whizzed to the target. It hit the center.

 "Excellent," Hawkeye said. "Your accuracy is leveling up."

 I giggled. This was my fith time hitting a center on the target at the Archery Shooting Center at the New York Mills Mall.

 I turned to him. "Is that all I need to know?"

 Hawkeye stared at me like I asked him which smelled better, dog poop or cat pee.

 "You're really getting better being an archer," he said. "Have you been practicing on your eagle powers?"

 "Not really," I admitted.

 Ok, first off, I'm a superhero. Yes, a superhero. I was once known as the Silver Wind which was a code name but then Nick changed it to Eagle Eye because when my father's enemy, Sharp Shooter, was freaking getting me on my nerves, I soared really high and I actually grew eagle talons on my nails. I can also cry out an eagle roar.

 I know, freaky right?

 It's actually kind of cool though.

 You get to act like you're flying and you can actually give someone a scratch that means business. Which is what I'm going to do to the villains that have my dad locked up.

 My dad is also a superhero. He was once known as the Archer but Sharp Shooter came and threantened to hurt his family which was my mom when she was with me. So my dad left her and my mom raised me up on her own.

 His uncle is also a superhero by the name of Eagle Eye whom I'm named after. Eagle Eye was like me but he rarely practiced archery.

 So I haven't seen him until I heard from Doctor Doom that he's had my dad locked up somewhere. So I'm also on a mission to rescue my dad.

 Did I mention I'm part of the Avengers too?

 Yeah, I'm an Avenger. You know, the team of Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, Thor, Captain America and Hawkeye? Yes, I'm in it.

 That's because

 1) I'm the daughter of the Archer, a once member of S.H.I.E.L.D.

 2) Nick Fury knew the Archer.

 3) Hawkeye is my boyfriend.

 Yeah, I have a superhero as my boyfriend. Which is not bad since I'm a superhero too and we know what it's like to have powers and all. Hawkeye actually admitted to me that he was jealous that I was the Archer's daughter (who is also by the way, whom all archers love and appreciate) and had a huge crush on me. So that started our little boyfriend-girlfriend thing.

 I mean, yeah, Tony tries to flirt with me, but it's not that big of a deal as when Hawkeye's sitting next to me and his hand brushes against mine, my heart starts racing and I start to blush.

 Nick Fury (the director of S.H.I.E.L.D) told me that it was ok for me to practice my skills of archery but maybe practicing on my eagle powers might boast up some levels as well. It could be a major advantage when I don't have my bow and arrows with me.

 "So, any sign of your brother?" I asked. Even though, he and his brother are separated, Hawkeye's been trying to see if he can find his brother.  Only there hasn't been any luck or hope.

 "No, but I'm still looking," he said. "How are the girls?"

 The girls are what Hawkeye refers to as my friends: Klary, Riana, Charity and Harmony.