37 - Darkness and Innocence

☻♡

☻♡

37 - Darkness and Innocence

The routine of things were starting to slowly repair themselves. Everyone had a routine regularly set, and strangely enough things seemed to be okay at the time being.

Being exactly two weeks ever since Michael learned the truth, he's been continuing to blindly accept whatever to call this life of his in this certain house of murderers.

Luke stuck to his morning shifts while Ashton and Calum stuck to their night shifts in order to ensure that Michael was never alone.

Michael dropped out of his classes with the fact that he couldn't leave the house. It was just a caution for the other three, making sure that Michael didn't leave them and making sure that they weren't sent away like monsters.

Everything seemed to be ordinary and fine, like Luke, Calum, and Ashton weren't killers and like Michael didn't know about it. Their lives together were now full of obvious, but ignorable evil and death.

Michael didn't know what to do. He didn't know what he could do. He loved them and he hated it.

Their love for him has only seemed to get stronger with Michael's knowledge and his weird, kind of acceptance regarding the chaotic information.

Michael was in love with Luke's, Ashton's, and Calum's darkness. And they were in love with Michael's innocence.

This new dynamic created a new atmosphere for the four dysfunctional lovers. It brought in a whole new side to their relationship with the fact that Michael was no longer naive towards the truth and with the fact that the three thrived off of the power knowing that Michael still loved them.

There was so much more love, affection, and care for each other than there was before.

"Luke!" Michael shrieked into the sheets, gripping them tightly into his hands as Luke kept thrusting into him from behind.

"Hmm what is it, kitten?" Luke asked lowly, reaching his hand down and grabbing at Michael's hair, pulling the younger one up so he was arching his back and neck hotly.

"P-Please, Luke!" Michael sobbed as Luke kept pulling at his hair and as he kept thrusting harder and harder into him, "Faster! Please!"

"God..." Luke groaned as he heard the pleas come out of his pretty baby's mouth, loving his whines unconditionally, "If only Calum and Ashton were here right now to hear your pitiful screaming, kitten. So beautiful and so sexy."

"Luke!" Michael shrieked yet again when Luke suddenly pulled out and flipped him over onto his back. Holding the younger one helplessly down, Luke could only send the other a dark smirk as he reached over to the small dresser placed next to the bed.

Michael narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend on top of him in impatience, "Luke, what are you doing?"

Scrolling through his phone, Luke finally clicked the camera option, hoping with everything he had that his other two boyfriends happened to not be busy and were alone at work when he would send whatever he was about to take.

Michael's eyes widened in shock when he realized that the other was on his phone and he made it impatiently known to Luke, "What are you doing, Luke? What the—we're busy!"

"You're so pretty, but oh how pretty you are when getting your innocence fucked out." He smirked even more, humming when he heard a small whine come out of Michael's mouth from only his words, "Wanna' take a video for Calum and Ashton?"

"Why?" Michael pouted in impatience, just wanting the other to continue with what they were doing before.

"This is why..." Luke smirked before flipping the camera around and instantly wrapping his hand around Michael's neck, making the paler one squeal and whine at the sudden action.

"Shit, those fucking lips." Luke muttered, making him bring the camera closer to Michael's face, making his eyes widen at the obvious attention and as Luke's grip got tighter.

"Luke..." Michael whined out desperately, wanting his touch again and when it was getting harder to properly breathe.

It was moments like these when he was being roughed around when Michael wondered if this was when he was going to die.

The three said they would never kill him. But what if they slipped once day and Michael became the collateral damage?

Maybe that's why he accepted them and their rough love so easily. He's given up and he hoped that he would pay for it.

"What is it? Are you that desperate for me that you'll take it all right here even with a camera in your face?"

Michael moaned out filthy, desperately nodding his head yes at the question. This made Luke smirk darkly and laugh from the other side of the camera.

"Think I should give him what he wants?" Luke asked once he turned the camera around to face him before ending the video. He quickly sent the video to the group chat before getting back to Michael's wants.

"Where were we?" Luke hummed while he looked down Michael beautiful, pale body that he loved putting bruises onto.

He kept his hand around Michael's throat, but he was sure to never squeeze tight enough to kill his love. Michael didn't know about that, but that was alright in Luke's mind.

It was good to always have some fear.

"Please." Michael whined out, wrapping his legs around Luke's waist and bringing the other closer to his body. He was holding onto Luke's wrist, squeezing and even clawing at the skin.

"What do you want, kitten? Huh? What is it?" Luke smirked before he placed his lips roughly against Michael's, feeling the desperation through the kiss.

"I need you, Luke. I need you to fuck me." Michael said breathlessly and with his eyes wide once Luke pulled away from the much heated kiss.

"Maybe that could be arranged." Luke said against Michael's lips before he heard a ting from his phone. He grabbed the device and opened the group chat much to Michael's dismay.

Luke was a patient man and he could wait for what he wanted. He knew Michael wasn't as patient as he was. Actually, the innocent one was much more impatient than patient.

"Ashton says I should fuck you and have you scream out his name. But then Calum says I should have you waiting until they get back home, so we can all love you."

Michael moaned from the images this put into his head. Lust was his only escape from reality, so he blindly accepted it.

"What should I do?" Luke asked thoughtfully, peering down at the one who was shaking with desperation.

"Please fuck me, Luke. I can't wait!" Michael shook his head. He didn't want to wait. He wanted it then in that moment. Not later.

But it was no secret that Luke was sadistic. He fed on creating pain and he knew that leaving Michael and forcing him to wait would leave the innocent one wrecked.

So with his usual smirk he told Michael the awful answer, "I think I'll wait, kitten. I want Calum and Ashton by my side once I finally make you come."

"Luke!" Michael's eyes widened with his pouty lips that usually got him what he wanted, "Please. No. I want it now."

"I call the shots, baby." Luke winked down at the whining man, "And I want you as desperate as you could be for us to where you'll never forget how much you need us."

—•••—

I haven't updated this story in so long now omg. I'm so sorry. </3 Here's a little smut to make things better as it always does. 😮‍💨

⁎⁺˳