22 - Speaking of Being Bad

☻♡

☻♡

22 - Speaking of Being Bad

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Luke asked as he walked into the house when he saw the other three nonchalantly watching television in the living room.

Ashton and Calum looked at Michael—who of course was sitting in the middle—with a certain look. "I don't know. I'm indecisive..." Michael pouted.

"All you have to do is name one thing you've never done." Ashton playfully and affectionally shook his head.

"Okay. I've never gotten bitten by a shark. I've never ate a horse. I've never killed anyone." Michael joked and the three gained a lot of interest in the last option, "Just because I've never done something doesn't mean that I'm going to!"

"You're so dramatic." Luke said and sat next to Calum, placing a peck on the brunette's lip.

"What about gone to a club?" Calum asked with an idea popping into his head.

"Well no. I'm not old enough."

"We have connections." Ashton said. Michael turned to his left and looked at Ashton confused, "What do you mean?"

"Our mutual friend works at a club in the city as the head of security. With a couple of texts we can get you in."

"Oh how bad of you sneaking me in. You little rebellious romantic." Michael teased.

"Speaking of being bad...I liked the picture Ashton sent me." Luke suddenly said. Michael looked back at the smirking Luke and Calum with a blush and said, "I don't even know how to reply to that, so I'm not going to."

He ignored their laughs and turned back to face Ashton, "Are you sure that you can get me in?"

"Positive."

"Alright. I'm in."

Michael's phone then went off, so he looked to see that it was Alexis.

"I have to take this." He said and was about to get up, but Ashton's grip around his waist stopped him.

"Just take it here. I don't want you to leave." He whined.

Michael laughed and answered the call with a, "Hey, Alexis."

The three instantly perked up in anger by this. Yesterday this Alexis girl and Michael were obviously getting along well. They even said 'I love you's' to each other. Each one of them were thinking the same thing to get rid of this problem.

"Are you feeling okay about tomorrow? Do you want to do something together for the date?" She asked worriedly through the phone, but only Michael could hear what she had to say.

"No. It's okay. You don't have to worry about me. I appreciate it though. I really do." He said out loud.

"At least let me take you to class and take you home." She stressed, "I've only been here for a day and I've already heard so much stuff about these murders."

"Yeah that's fine with me. Class starts at 1, so in..." Michael pulled his phone away to look at the time, "In twenty minutes! Shit, I'm not even ready yet."

Michael sprung off of the couch and ruffled Ashton's hair as a sorry before rushing towards his room. He quickly got dressed and grabbed his backpack and needed supplies all while somehow keeping the phone to his ear. "The hotel we're staying at is only five minutes away from you, so I'll be right there." She laughed as she heard his stress.

"You're a life saver, Lexi baby." Michael said as he walked back into the living room, "I'll see you in a few."

"Alright. Bye!"

Michael then hung up and looked at the three with a smile, "I know that you're going to miss me sooo much, but I need to head to class."

"I'll drive you." Luke offered.

"That's why Alexis called me. She's almost here and she's going to bring me back, but thank you for offering, Lukey."

"Lukey?" He asked in surprise trying to cover up the fact that this Alexis girl is doing all of these things for Michael.

"It's cute." Michael shrugged before saying, "See you guys later!"

Once he was out of the door the three glanced at each other with a knowing look. "Get the knives and masks. I already figured out where she's staying." Ashton nodded at the two.

They trusted Michael and they knew that he wouldn't go behind their backs with someone else, even if they weren't official. Michael was pure and innocent, and he cared too much about people's feelings.

But who the others didn't trust was everyone else in the world. They weren't going to stand for anyone wanting Michael for their own and they won't allow it. Protecting Michael was what they had to do and they weren't afraid to do it.

Within the next few hours Michael's cousin was gone without the three knowing the large mistake that they made that night.

—•••—

Michael's 1 and 4 o'clock classes went by fast because next thing you know he was already out of the building and looking for Alexis in the dark street. He realized quickly that she wasn't there and was about to call her when he saw somebody else instead.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Michael asked Luke as he walked up to his car. Luke was leaning against the passenger side's door as he lied, "I just wanted to come pick you up. I totally forgot that you said that Alexis was picking you up."

Michael smiled at this and easily accepted the quick peck that Luke left on his lips.

"She's not here, so it all worked out. I'll just tell her not to come. Don't worry about it."

"I think that's the first time it's not one of us telling you not to worry about something." Luke mentioned as he opened the door for Michael.

"I think you're right." Michael laughed as he got into the car and watched as Luke walked around the car to get into the driver's seat.

The small car ride was silent, but an enjoying, comfortable silence. It left Michael to let his mind wonder to how much his life has changed recently and to think about all the new changes in his life. And it left Luke to think about how not even forty minutes ago he committed bloody murder.

—•••—

10K views ??? Omg you guys, thank you. 🥺❤️

⁎⁺˳