24 - Blood Everywhere

☻♡

☻♡

24 - Blood Everywhere

The night went by fast and the four were already sitting at a table in the back of the club that they snook Michael into.

"Are you sure that you don't want another drink, Mikey? We're the only ones who know that you're a baby and aren't old enough." Ashton winked as he came back with a new drink for himself and Calum.

Like Michael, Luke was limiting himself to only the first couple that he had drank.

Michael rolled his eyes eyes at Ashton calling him a baby and said, "Yes, I'm sure. I don't like drinking too much."

"Why not?" Luke curiously asked from basically across from him.

The four were situated in a round booth that went from Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton from the left to the right. This left them to face the floor with the large group of bubbling, dancing people.

"Because..." Michael hesitated. He didn't want to ruin their date with a cry fest about how a drunk driver killed his parents, especially when today was the anniversary.

So he just said, "I'll tell you another time. Promise."

Luke looked at him for a few seconds in silence before giving him a simple nod of understanding.

Michael then felt his phone buzz, making him look to see that Jessie was calling him. In response he turned it off because he could always just call her back later. He knew that she was probably just calling because of today's date. But he was fine, he promised himself that he was going to make it through the day and he's almost officially there.

"Do you want to dance with me? I like this song." Ashton then asked him with his usual bright smile.

Michael's eyes widened panically at the offer. He didn't want to say no to Ashton, but he was a bad and embarrassing dancer.

"Something that you all need to know..." He started as he looked between them, "I am a terrible dancer. And when I say terrible I mean absolutely horrendous."

Luke gave him an intrigued grin while Calum and Ashton laughed at this. "That's why you should of said yes to my drink offer, so you wouldn't be so scared." Ashton said as he slipped out of the booth and motioned Michael to follow him out.

"No videos!" Michael shouted seriously at Calum and Luke before he took Ashton's hand to the dance floor.

Luke and Calum watched in entertainment as Michael instantly blushed when Ashton turned him around to dance back to chest.

"He's like a little kitten." Luke mentioned, earning a nod of agreement from Calum.

"You like calling him cute things a lot." Calum observed as he looked at his boyfriend.