12 - Delicate Neck

☻♡

☻♡

12 - Delicate Neck

Time really does go by fast, especially when you're spending it with your newly and officially found friends.

Michael was glad that he now had clarity with the three and that they could be close friends.

He was already heading home from their afternoon restaurant meet up, and he was experiencing it in a good and happy mood.

Of course he was going to have to make his way to Waine's office in just a couple hours to face more death and destruction, but he couldn't seem to focus on that at the moment.

He hasn't felt this joy ever since all of this murder and madness had begun, and he didn't know if he should accept it or feel bad about it.

What gave him the right to feel happy when people were dying all around him? But for the time being, Michael could just ignore it until he was forced to face the darkness head on.

"Let's do it tomorrow night." Luke said simply as the three ventured into their shared house after their meeting with Michael.

"Why tomorrow?" Ashton asked confused about Luke's suddenous.

"Michael said it himself. Tonight he's going over to this Waine's house. Then tomorrow he's going to be at his apartment alone, since Brent is with Kelsey." Luke explained, making the other two hesitantly nod.

But this mood of uncertainty was instantly replaced when Calum started staring and reflecting on his budding thoughts.

"We need to kill whoever Waine is. He's obviously fucking Michael." Calum growled in anger at the thought of Michael being with a person that intimate.

"We'll deal with Waine after we deal with Michael tomorrow night." Ashton declared, now determined by the idea Calum placed into his head.

"So what's the plan?" Luke asked, looking between the other two standing in front of him.

"We'll break in and go to his room when he's asleep." Calum started, "Then we'll slit his throat."

This made Luke's and Ashton's eyes widen. Not in shock or surprise from this violence, but in wonder and curiosity.

"Why aren't we stabbing him?" Ashton asked the question out loud. They always stabbed, they never slit throats.

Stabbing felt more intimate for them, and they all agreed to it as their trade mark so to speak.

Also, stabbing caused far more pain and suffering from their victims than a quick slit in the throat.

"I..." Calum hesitated, feeling worried about how the two were going to react when he said the truth, "I don't want Michael to suffer. I don't want to hurt him even more."