40 - From Unknown

☻♡

☻♡

40 - From Unknown

"Ashton Irwin, stand." Ashton stood up from his seat, waiting for the judge to continue.

"On all cases of the abduction of Michael Clifford I find you guilty on the charge of second degree kidnapping and give you five years with chance of parole. On the abduction of Officer George Waine I find you not guilty. On all first and second degree murder charges pressed onto you, I find you not guilty. You may sit."

"Calum Hood, stand...On all cases of the abduction of Michael Clifford I find you guilty on the charge of second degree kidnapping and give you five years with chance of parole. On the abduction of Officer George Waine I find you not guilty. On all first and second degree murder charges pressed onto you, I find you not guilty. You may sit."

"Luke Hemmings, stand...On all cases of the abduction of Michael Clifford I find you guilty on the charge of second degree kidnapping and give you five years with chance of parole. On the abduction of Officer George Waine I find you not guilty. On all first and second degree murder charges pressed onto you, I find you not guilty. You may sit."

The day of the three's trials haunt Michael and he remembers every single detail of that day. From what he was wearing to what he was feeling, Michael couldn't forget the day that announced that there would be no justice for the victims.

And he certainly remembers Ashton's promise for him: "We'll see you soon, Michael."

In the very beginning, Michael was full of paranoia. The three were certainly going to come looking for him and who knew what would happen.

They loved him, but he destroyed them. Michael didn't expect any sympathy from Luke, Calum, or Ashton because he knew and understood them.

Loyalty was huge for them and it's what kept them unlocked for such a long time. But Michael came in, snuck his innocent way right into the middle of their death, and he tossed them away into prison.

Their plans for him were certainly not going to be pretty.

That's why Michael dropped his damaged life, and he ran away. Leaving the sunny state of California, he moved all the way to New York.

Leaving across the country was nothing Michael would ever do. He's experienced so much death and fear in California, but it was still his home.

It's where his family lived and loved before they were destroyed. And it's where Liv and Jessie still resided. But he had to leave and he had to make a new, safer life for himself before the five years were up and he had gotten no where.

Jessie kept track of the three's where-abouts, always taking note if one of them were for some reason transferred, if any discipline was put onto them, and the most important question: were they going to get a chance of parole?