18 - Our Chances

☻♡

☻♡

18 - Our Chances

"How'd it go?" Luke heard as his door opened with Ashton and Calum casually strolling in.

"Waine is slowly pulling away from the investigation." The two brightened up by this statement. This was a huge win for the murdering triad.

"You're going to fucking hate me though." He groaned and sat up to face the two that now sat on the other side of the bed.

"You couldn't of done that bad, Luke." Calum encouraged the blue eyed blonde. But they all know with Luke's version of talking that it actually could of gone terrible. They were just trying to support their partner.

Luke scoffed before saying, "I fucking kissed him."

The two looked at him shocked with wide-eyes, allowing themselves to be the quiet ones in this moment.

"He was crying and all I could think of was to kiss him. I messed it all up and I cheated on you." Luke said angered at himself. How could he of done this to them?

"We all love him, Luke. It wasn't cheating." Ashton stated, trying to make him feel better.

"We all know that's not true." He said angrily, "He doesn't even know about us being together. I shouldn't of done anything without you two because I'm not the only one who feels...things about him."

"Luke, it's okay." Calum said and scooted closer to hold Luke's hand in his own, "I'm not worried about the kiss or about this being classified as 'cheating,' because it's not. What I'm worried about is what you did after the kiss and what Michael thinks."

"I just left. I just fucking left him there." He groaned and said, "I left him after he's been crying all night."

"That's better than you getting angry or saying something you don't mean." Ashton said and grabbed his other available hand.

"I want to check on him, but I don't know what to say." Luke mumbled. Even with knowing Calum and Ashton for ten years and being together with them for half of that time, he still didn't like talking about his feelings and emotions.

He'd much rather cuddle them, kiss them, fuck them. It depended on the mood he was in.

Or he could always go kill someone. That was always the most usual go-to method for letting out his demons.

"That's why you have me." Ashton said before leaning in and attaching his lips onto Luke's. Luke accepted the kiss and felt as Ashton sensually sucked on his bottom lip before pulling away. "I'll go check on him." He said before getting up and leaving the room.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry." Calum said as he laid down beside Luke before they just held each other comfortably.

"What do I even do after this? We live together. I can't avoid him forever." Luke mumbled into Calum's chest.