50 - Bruises

☻♡

☻♡

50 - Bruises

Something rare was happening, which gave Ashton the perfect opportunity to do something he was meaning to do for the past few days now.

Michael had finally fell into a too large of a fatigued state, basically forcing him to fall asleep in an innocent nap in the middle of the day.

Him and Calum were spending their time together away from Luke and Ashton on the couch watching some shitty television show when Michael couldn't help the fluttering of his eyelids.

He had fallen asleep right before the other two got back to the cabin, making Ashton instantly catch Calum's attention.

"Luke, stay with Michael. Calum, come with me."

Ashton walked out of the living room and towards the front door, going outside in order to wait for Calum to meet him there. This made Calum wearily look up at Luke who motionlessly stood by the television, staring at the sleeping Michael.

Calum really didn't want to leave Michael alone with Luke. The blonde killer was too capable of nonchalant violence, and Calum no longer trusted him to keep it at bay with the innocent man.

"If you hurt him or even wake him up..." Calum started to darkly warn, getting up from his seat on the couch, making Luke stare at him instead, "Then I swear to fucking god, Luke, I will kill you myself."

Luke didn't say anything in regards to the threat. He only stared blankly towards Calum before giving him a brief nod. It wasn't a lot, but Calum hoped that it was enough to stop Luke from bringing any harm onto Michael while he was away with Ashton.

From that, Calum exited the cabin and made his way outside. He instantly saw Ashton leaning against a nearby tree with his hazel eyes already locked right onto him while he continued to make his short way to the other.

"Let's take a walk." Ashton hummed once Calum stopped in front of him, making Calum silently follow the other by his side.

Calum didn't know what to say. He knew Ashton was mad at him sticking up for Michael, so hence going against Ashton. That's the whole reason why Ashton was taking him away from the cabin.

"It's been getting more cold at night lately."

Calum knew what Ashton was doing. He was playing this all off as some innocent stroll, talking about nonchalant topics. But as soon as they were a good distance away from the cabin—away from the prying ears within the cabin—Ashton was going to snap.

"Tell me what you need to tell me already, Ashton." Calum said, stopping where he stood. He watched Ashton stop and turn around to face him with an entertained grin.

"So smart. You seem to always know what I'm up to."

"It's not because I'm smart. It's because I know you too much not to."

"If you understand me so much then why do you always turn against me?" Ashton's grin disappeared. He awaited for Calum's answer with a slightly angered frown instead.

"I don't turn against you, Ashton. I stand up for Mikey."

Ashton chuckled humorously, looking to the side and down the endless amount of trees. He never imagined he'd be living in the middle of nowhere. But he couldn't lie and say that it was peaceful being away from the rest of the world.

"Is there something funny?"

Ashton looked back forwards, darkly grinning when he peered at his brunette lover. He knew that he would win this because he could see right through the other.

"It's funny that you don't think I know what you're doing."

"All I'm doing is protecting Michael."

"You mean all you're doing is purposely having Luke and I grip onto your precious skin with the coverup of protecting Michael?"

Calum went silent from this, looking at Ashton without anything being said.

"You've always loved pain. It doesn't matter if you're inflicting it or receiving it. You love making people cry and you love crying yourself. Such a sadistic and masochistic man you are, sweetheart." Ashton basically purred out, stepping closer to the other.

He stopped when he was right in front of the silent man, reaching up to grip onto Calum's jaw harshly.

"Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm wrong that the only reason why you're acting like Michael's protector is to get Luke and I mad at you. You love watching Michael cry too much to stop it from happening for no reason."

Ashton smirked when he saw Calum still stuck in silence. It was because Calum's little game was over; Ashton cracked the sadistic code.

He gripped onto Calum's jaw even tighter, making Calum let out a low whine from the pain. The bruising was already forming, making Calum enjoy Ashton's painful touch way too much.

"Tell me you don't like all the bruises I leave on your body. You want as many as Luke and I can possibly give you." He smirked before more forcefully saying, "Tell me, Calum."

"I fucking love it, Ash." Calum broke, desperately peering into the hazel eyes, "I love watching Michael cry, but I love feeling the pain myself even more."

"Oh I know you do my precious pain slut."

Ashton smirked even more when he saw the glazed over brown eyes that were enjoying the rough touches way too much.

"You want me to hurt you, baby?"

Calum nodded silently, whining out in pain when Ashton slammed him against a nearby tree. He felt the blow to his back, feeling an ache start to spread down his spine. But god...having Ashton's hands on him with no remorse made it so worth it.

"God I wish I had a knife on me right now. I'd make you bleed out and have you beg me to save your pathetic life." Ashton seethed out, bringing his right hand up to grip at Calum's neck.

Calum could only take it all from Ashton, whining from the sharp touches and hoping for more and more.

—•••—

A little Cashton spice because I'm so nice 😋

⁎⁺˳