Part Seventeen

A/N: Ok! I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for not updating for OMFG 5 months, i had so much going on :/ damn school. Plus, I regained my addiction to tumblr and I lost what little social life i had. But i went to a party - woooooo- last night ad got pretty drunk. My mum was fuming!! So, I'm grounded...well, i think i am so I though to myself  'HEY! let's update instead of doing homework :D'

Sian's pov

*3 months later*

 Cold. My finger tips brush against the cold, smooth marble staircase as we head to floor 7. Yes, finally, after three months we have all got away from the school house to go on the art trip. To be fair, though, seeing the same scenery everyday does tend to get on my nerves. I don't understand how the school managed to get us into a hotel like this though! It's so grand and classy-

"Hey Sian" I turn slightly to see Alice and Ian behind me, both tugging a small suitcase each up the polished steps.

"Hi." I scrunch up my face. "Why can't they just install a flaming lift?"

"Asking the wrong person" Ian sticks out his tongue at me and i mentally laugh at the childish feature. I'd like to say that everything was perfect with us but you know, it's not gonna happen...yet. We are a lot closer, however.

"How are you going to go without Tumblr for the weekend, Sian?" Alexander laughs fromin front of me. "You're s going to be a wreck when we get home!"

"Very funny, Xander!" I say sarcastically as we join the group of 12 students at the top of the stairs. Overall, this should be a decent trip...

******

"No, you have to understand the 'no boys in girl's room' rule!" Miss Wroe stressed to us as we asked for the fourth time if they boys could come in our room for a while. We all nodded and shut the door.

"We don't need the boys" Alice shrugs it off. " Let's play truth or dare!"

Isabelle and I both nod and sit on her bed. "Alice, truth or dare!" Isabelle asks her.

"Truth!"

"Wimp" I mutter as Alice shoots me a look.

"Ok, ummm...Is it true that you had a crush on Mr Wilson last year."

"True" OMG! Mr Wilson is some 50 year old P.E teacher! That's grim! Both Isabelle and I share a disgusted look. "But not anymore!" Alice Protests.

We all burst out laughing but it was cut short as a piercing wailing hit out ears. I cringed into my lap before hearing Miss Wroe's stressed voice:

"Out. Everyone out! It's the fire alarm! OUT!" We don't need to be told twice. I open the door and follow everyone down the corridor. Just our luck i presume. As we walk past a window, we see it. The roaring inferno of the angry flames in the dining area. It's huge! We hurry to catch up to everyone as Mr Robson greets Miss Wroe at the top of the stair case with the boys. I hang around to the end mainly because I don't really like crowds; especially in situations as theses.

 We pass down the stairs and near the fire exit when I hear a scream. A little girl's scream:

"MUM!! MUMMY, PLEASE HELP ME!!! MUMMY!!"

How didn't anyone hear her? It came from near the dining area but she needed help. I tug on Isabelle's sleeve an pull her back until she to hears it.

"Oh My..."

"We need to help her, Is" I stress. She just nods and we push open the door and start running towards the shouts.

"Sian! Is!" We stop as Alice runs after us. "I coming with you!"

"Ok. But be careful!" Isabelle stresses.

The downside to this plan was not just that we were running towards a burning building but the corridor had a long glass window running along and everyone would be able to see us. I look and sure, the teachers have started to notice, but by the looks of it, they can't get in. I see Alexander looking around, hopefully for us, before asking Mr Robson something. He looks hesitant but tells him and turns to were we are.

"MUM! MUMMY! PLEASE HELP MEE!" The shouts are louder as we turn the corner only to stop in our tracks. A wall of fire was burning through the door 30 feet from us...and fast.

"SIAN!" Alice calls as she pulls open a stiff door. " It was locked but she's here" She walks in and after a few moments comes out with a little girl.

"Are you ok?" Isabelle asks soothingly.

The little girl shakes her head violently. "No! I want my mummy!"

"Ok" I sigh and turn back to the fire. It' becoming fast, swallowing anything in it's path. "Hurry!"

We start running back down the corridor, but Alice is slower with the child. I offer to hold her and she hands her over. I have to say, i'm being a little too calm fora situation like this but oh well, we can't all lose our heads.

"Jimmy!" The little girl cries out, reaching for something behind me. But i carry on until we've reached the door. I hand the hysterical child back to Alice and turn around, noticing a little blue bunny holding a carrot on the floor.

"Go on. I can reach the teddy and be back before the fire reaches me!" I order, watching as Alice stumbles off with the little girl, but Isabelle stays

"Hurry then" She pushes me, keeping  the door ever so slightly as I jog down for the teddy. I pick up the teddy an rush back jut as it happened. A loud boom followed by a huge force pushing me forward before I blacked out hitting the cold, hard ground...