Part Nine

""I hear the teacher mumbling through the doors of the drama room. I was late but the teacher had told me to wait outside until everyone had been given their instructions. He finish mumbling and everyone starts shuffling around, getting into groups.

 "I'm sorry i was late, Sir. I had to go and see Mr Johnson" I say as the teacher walks out of the room.

"Ok. Um... go and find a group. I think there is only one or two with spaces." he opens the door and i walk in. I look around before he shouts me over.

"Hey. Sian." i turn and see Liam. I sigh as I walk over to him.

"Who else in the group?" I ask as sit down.

"Louisa and Ian. You know that weird American lad" he says coolly.

"Ian is not weird! He's a really good mate" I say rather protectively.

Liam nods sharply. "Sure. Sorry babes"

"And stop with the 'babes' already" I sigh impatiently.

 i turn to see Ian and Louisa walking over. Louisa smiles at me. I thought she would have been annoyed after what happened in sports.

"Hey Sian" Ian says as he awkwardly sits next to me.

"So. What are we doing?" I ask, making sure the silence between us didn't become too awkward.

"Well I have an idea. And we have to perform next lesson" Ian says.

 "Why not" Liam says stretching his arms up.

  I notice that Louisa seems to be latching herself onto Ian's arm. I can tell that he's getting frustrated about it. I'd find it annoying if i was in his shoes but then again, i sort of know the feeling. Well there's a close relation when it comes to Liam calling me babe all the time.

 Ian goes through hi plan with us and we all agree that it's a brilliant idea.

 Just as the bell goes, our teacher calls out. "Ok. Have a nice lunch guys and don't forget that you will be performing next week"

 I grab my bag and meet Ian outside the drama room.

"I'll be a minute. I'm just going to get Alice and then we will head over to the canteen" I say.

"Sure" he smiles at me. I'm seriously about to turn scarlet but then Louisa comes out and starts flirting with him. i think i might have to hurry up if i want to keep Ian sane. I walk faster and almost bump into Alice.

 "Oh. Hey Alice" I greet her with a hug.

"Hi Sian. Oh and I know why Liam has been acting like he has with you" she says as i release her from the hug.

"Really?" I ask, lifting one eyebrow.

"Well Johnny Taylor told me that he is worried that you are going to get with Ian" she explains.

"Really?" I repeat my last question.

 Alice nods slowly. "I think you like Ian, Sian"

"I don't" i retort.

"i think you do. But you're scared that he'll hurt you, like Joshua did. Plus, he does like you a lot too" She lowers her voice.

 I sigh softly. "Ok. I have feelings for him but I can't. I can't trust him"

"i know but he likes you. He wouldn't hurt you" She says sypathically.

"Fine. I'll tell him but i need to trut him more first" I say.

 We turn the corner to see Louisa is still flirting with Ian. She giggles softly before her eyes flick over to us. She grins even more before reaching up and crashing her lips against Ian's.

 I feel like my heart has died. I don't know why. I meant to be the girls with the barriers! I can't go all sopyp because Ian and Louisa are snogging their faces off.

"Alice you were wrong. He doesn't like me. Oh! I am so confused. I don't know how i feel." i say into my hands, but making sure Alice could here me.

I turn and run off. I hear Alice calling me but i do not stop or go back to her.

"Sian? Sian? Come Back!" She calls again.

 I run towards the school house and straight to my room and lock the door tight.