Part Nineteen

Part Nineteen

Sian's P.O.V
I didn't understand. I was completely and utterly confused. The white walls and blinding lights did nothing for my confusion, my eyes squinting slightly to adjust to the abnormal brightness. Where was I? Seriously, all I really remember was the hotel for the school trip and -and the fire. Holy crap... I almost died!
I take it I'm in a hospital by the looks of things, but everything seemed pure and clean and that fact alone just creeps me out and makes me want to physically cringe. My eyes continue on their journey around the room until they meet with another pair, dark smooth brown eyes, my vision absorbed by the person I had been longing to see most.

"Ian?"

My voice was hoarse but I was heard by him. Even with everything going on, my mind was content on having him as the sole focus of my thoughts. In my unconscious state, I had fought in an internal battle over my feelings for the timid American boy. I was still terrified of the idea of falling in love with another person, not after what had happened the last time, but I knew deep down that Ian was the most sweetest person ever. He said he would never hurt me and I believed him, he was everything that Josh wasn't. I think it's time I got over myself. I wanted to be happy and I wanted to make Ian happy. I'm going to let go of the past for my future and for Ian.

"You're an idiot" Ian broke the silence, making me gape at him in shock. "I thought you were going to die!"

I giggle a little at him. "I'm fine, you douche. Just a little tired s'all"

Ian shook his head at me, surprised as to how I felt completely fine about the situation. Yes, I was in hospital but I save someone and I've sorted out all of the mess. I guess now is the time to te-

"I was the one who pulled you out. " he interrupted my thoughts. "Xander and Adam were hysterical. The teachers and staff couldn't calm them but I managed to sneak in, and i found you unconscious and you scared the shit out of me and I thought you were going to die and you-"

"Shut up" I state. I was in shock by what he said. He risked his own life for me and now he looks horrified that I told him to shut up as he told me he had saved me. Oops, maybe a little too forward...

"Sian..."

"Shut up" I repeated. "Just shut up and kiss me you fool"

He looked confused to say the least, and I internally giggled as he hesitantly leaned forward, so I moved closer, lightly pulling his creased shirt until his soft lips found mine, his eyelids fluttering shut as mine did the same. It felt good, amazing because I know that he's probably scared that I would do this again - meaning I was going to push him away. Yet, soon all of my thoughts were washed away as I let my whole body fill with the butterflies that had been kept up all this time.

"Sian" Ian whispered, slowly breaking the kiss. "I don't want to hurt you.."

"You're not" I instantly say, allowing Ian's eyebrows to knit together in confusion. "You won't and I'll try not to hurt you, because I've had a while to argue with myself over this situation. You're nothing like josh. You're sweet and caring and adorable and you always put myself before you. You didn't give up on me an you fought so hard to bring down my barriers and you're accent is to die for and I think now I know why I was scared. Not just of getting hurt, but to fall in love with someone who I would hurt so easily because I've been hurt myself. So I pushed you away for my own selfish needs. But I don't care, because I, Ian Nelson, love you"

Wow.

Did all of that just come out of my mouth?

What a sap, Sian! You said you loved him! Look at the shock on his face, you said it too soon you douche!

"I think I love you too" Ian whispered, his thumb gently stroking my own absentmindedly as he slowly inched closer, finalising the gap between us as his blissful lips met mine once again, slowly brushing his words against them.

"I'm totally in love with you"

--------------

HOLY CRAP GUYS!

Did you see it? I'm fan-girling over the cuteness.

Now, there is going to be one last part and then an Epilogue and don't worry, I have great things in my mind;)

You guys are all crazy, you think this story is good but I'll let you off because I love you <3

But yeah... THEY KISSED
AND SAID THEY LUUUV EACH OTHER... Fucking precious right?!?

Love you all :*