Epilogue

Epilogue

•WARNING - LOTS OF TIME SWITCHES

Sian's P.O.V

(6 years later)

It was late, but the bright summer sun still warmed my body. A lot had happened since my final year of High School, dramatic changes within everyone's lives, not just mine.
Despite the protests of both of their parents, Alexander had proposed to Isabelle less than a year after they'd left College, and Isabelle agreed... Of course she would!
Only a few months after their wedding, she had fallen pregnant with twins, Yikes! Again, lots of people had judged for her getting pregnant at only 19, but they both ignored the comments, because they were happy, and they had my support for sure.
9 months later, we were all greeted by the most adorable children; Lucas and Callum. Let's just say that now, as three year olds, they are certainly not as adorable anymore! Always wanting toys and such, which makes me glad that I'm only their god-mother.
Adam had moved back to America only a year ago, taking my best friend with him. Alice knew how much we'd all miss her, and she still visited whenever she could. It was easier done as Adam's music career had set off, with his track "Fireflies" reaching number 1 in the UK! It was good to say that I had a famous friend.
As of Ian, I tend to see him a lot. Everyday, in fact. I still loved him and he still loved me, which is why we had gotten married ourselves only this March, which was followed by the most luxurious honeymoon in Paris for 2 weeks. Well, let's just say that our time indoors was well spent.
Anyway, today I had a present or him. Well, not a present as such, but a surprise. Hopefully, a good surprise. Yep, if you hadn't of guessed, I found out a few days ago that I was pregnant myself, 3 months gone and barely just showing, meaning I conceived on our honeymoon...
As I walked out into the back yard, my palms grew sweaty as I became increasingly nervous. I didn't know how well Ian was going to take the news, but I knew that he wouldn't overreact and I was now greatful for my husband's usually calm demeanour.

"Ian?" I gently place my hand on his knee as I slowly sit next to him on the swinging chair. He looked up for the book he was reading which was 'Looking For Alaska' (I had got him addicted to wonderful world of John Green, starting with The Fault In Our Stars - he cried).
"What's up, Buttercup?" He replied, smirking at me as I giggled.

"I have some news..." I trail off, causing him to look at me confused.

"What's up?" He asked, his hand automatically reaching for my own, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Well... I guess I-I umm" Gosh I was nervous. This shouldn't be hard, he did most of the work to get me into this situation!

"Remember three months ago?" I ask. Ian sends me a knowing glance, his smirk obviously his answer to my question. "Well, I guess that happened and now I'm pregnant?"

It came out so fast, my words almost incoherent. He looks at me again, eyes wide, mouth forming a little 'O' and his hand loosens from my own. Damn, he wasn't ready?

"I'm sorry" I whisper, not realising I was crying until my eyes let the first tears fall down my cheeks. "It wasn't my fault. I didn't know I was going to get pregnant. If I knew that you didn't want this I would have been more careful."

"Why are you sad?" His voice is quiet, as though he is still thinking things over. "We're going to be parents? I-I'm going to be a dad?"

Without any warning, he picks me up as he stands and spins me around, despite knowing full well that I hated it when he did it. I couldn't help but giggle as he placed me down, placing his familiar lips down on my own.

"I love you, so much" he whispers.

*****
(Six months later)

Ian's P.O.V

Holy crap! Shit! Oh My God! Crap! I can't even comprehend what was going on. I had received a call from Isabelle around 10 minutes ago saying that Sian's waters had broken and she was on her way to hospital. She was about to have my baby! Our baby.
However, I wasn't aloud to be with my wife during her painful experience of childbirth. Instead it was Isabelle as I had a bad habit of fainting easily at the sight of blood. I know! Don't judge.
Now here I was, pacing up and down outside of the room that held my pregnant wife and her best friend. All I could hear was pain-filled cries and I couldn't go in because I'd be absolutely no help. I could hear Sian crying that she couldn't do it and that she needed me with her, which in all honesty, broke my heart.
Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours until I suddenly heard the wail of a baby. My baby. I was greeted instantly by Isabelle, he face slightly red as she motioned for me to go in. I walked swiftly past her, walking straight to Sian to check on her.
She was incredibly sweaty and tired but I didn't care, she was still perfect. I gently placed a kiss on her forehead before my eyes landed on the small bundle in her arms.
Swaddled in a blue blanket was a red scrunched up face, cute little button nose and all. My mum told me that all babies look ugly when they're first born, but I had to disagree. Our baby was utterly perfect.

"Meet Joshua Liam" she whispered, slowly handing me my son. Although we didn't want to know whether our baby was a girl or a boy before they were born, we did still agree on a name for each gender. Joshua Liam for a son and Eleanor Louise for a daughter. I guess my baby boy was just too perfect for words.

"I'm so proud of you, Sian" I whisper. "Hello, Josh. I'm your Daddy"

*****
(10 Years Later)

The barbecue was going well. Despite being 32 years of age, I still knew how to throw a good party. I wasn't that old. I didn't act that old either.
I had left Xander and Adam in charge of the barbecue however as I chased around with the children. The girls had gone inside to get plates (why it needed three of them I had no idea) so I was left to entertain the kids. There were Xander and Isabelle's children: 13 year old twins Lucas and Callum and their 4 year old sister Jasmine; Adam and Alice's two daughters: 9 year old Perrie and 6 year old Kayla; and lastly Sian and my children: 10 year old Josh, 7 year old Aston Fletcher and 4 year old Michael.
To say they were a handful would be the truth, but they were all family. It didn't matter about the blood relation, because we were just all tied together and we love each other.

"Ok! Food's ready!" Adam shouted as a tidal wave of children drove towards him. I laughed and sat back down, shaking my head as Sian finally joined me, gently sitting on my knee and placing and soft kiss on my lips.

"What was that for?" I ask as she looks at me cheekily.

"Can't I kiss my husband?" She returns with the question, looking as innocent as she could get. I simply laughed and kissed her again.

"Thank you" she says quietly. "You changed me for the better and helped me with the boys. I don't know what I'd do if they weren't here: Josh, Ash and Michael. And I certainly don't know what I would do without you. You broke down my walls and you gave me a family. That's something I can never repay"

"But you have" I say, looking her straight in the eyes. "You loved me and helped me to create my boys, and I love you for that, which is something you did. You don't owe me anything. "

To be fair, we'd had our fights, but my life was great. I had Josh, who was my first son, and a great reminder of how I was as a child. He looked exactly like me apart from his more tanned complexion and deep blue eyes, from which he had inherited from Sian.
Then when Ashton arrived, I was ecstatic. He turned out to be the boy version of Sian, except this time his hair was slightly wavy and his eyes were brown. He was hilarious for a 7 year old, and loved the drums he had gotten for his birthday, which scared me whenever he would randomly play the small kit.
Four years ago, Michael was born. However, we had some problems as he was premature and had to be delivered via a C-section, which Sian wasn't too happy about. She said that she didn't regret anything except for the scar left from the operation on her stomach, which made her incredibly self conscious about people seeing it, including me, but a little help from me soon sorted that problem out if you know what I mean ( ;) ). Michael has wild hair, it just sticks out randomly, and is the same shade as Ashton's and Sian's, but he is pale like me and had the same facial features. He was also quite tall for a four year old, obviously taking my height rather than Sian's.

So yeah, I guess, all in all, my life is pretty much perfect in my eyes. My children are perfect and so is my family.
As for Sian, I'm glad I broke down her barriers 16 years ago...

Just proves how strong hope and love can be.

--------------

I'VE FINISHED BARRIERS!!!!

That epilogue was probably shit but oh well because they had kids!!!! And two are dedicated to Ashton ad Mikey (5SOS SHOUTOUT)

I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU for sticking with me through this because I honestly had no faith in it and you guys were so supportive and fabulous and i love you all so much for everything.

So yeah, thank you Mr Ian Michael Nelson for starring as the District 3 Boy in The Hunger Games because you are flawless and I love you so much you small ball of perfection.

Thank you Isabelle and Alexander for also starring in The Hunger Games, high five for District 2! Bitch, it was Clato all the way!

So yeah, I finished it after a year (stupid me) and I may write a new 5SOS fan Fic over the summer, but like an au, because I love au stories so much better, as you can see here, so yeah. It will be like all super powers but only 6 teens have the ability and they have to leave to save others or whatever...

LOVE YOU ONCE AGAIN AND THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU
SO FREAKING MUCH!!!

Love Charlotte ;3