Part Eighteen

DON'T HATE ME FOR THEN WAIT! I HAVE SERIOUS FAMILY ISSUES THAT ID NOT LIKE TO DISCUSS

Ian's P.o.v

The last 48 hours had been a blur. Ever since I was pulled coughing and choking into the back of an ambulance a flash of white walls, nurses and doctors have been the only thing occupying my vision. But I guess by now, I should be used to it and all that occurs in my mind is not my own well being but Sian's, her motionless body lay in front of me. I was so close to losing her, and I couldn't bear it. The only piece of sanity was held in the slight movements of her chest, rising and falling, and the constant irritating beep of the heart monitor. I still couldn't comprehend what had happened, my foggy mind focusing slowly on my memory of events...

*flashback*
Smoke. The dark grey choking mist was pouring from the building, enclosing the brickwork above. I searched along with the two worried boys desperate seeking for the comfort of their girlfriends, myself hurting for Sian. I swear she was with us only five minutes ago! What if she hadn't got out or left something important. She's stubborn, and I figure that he's in there because of it.
"There they are" I heard Adam whisper and I turned in relief to where I suspected the three girls to be. Instead, I was met with the horrific sight of the three girls running down the smoke infested hall, in full view of the group who, stupidly, had seen and not acted.
"We need to get them!" Alexander cried, hurrying towards the entrance but he was caught by staff members, struggling to free himself as Adam also struggled to reach Alice. I didn't know what to do, I stood still in my spot, unable to react.
By this point, many students had started to notice as well, Alexander and Adam making it far to obvious. I needed to get in somehow, I needed to get Sian. I decided then that I could probably sneak in, as long as the boys kept everyone distracted. Slowly, I started walking towards the open door of the hotel, already smug that they hadn't noticed little old me sneaking past. I was literally seconds from my success when a deafening boom filled my ears, a force full of wind pushing me back as my surroundings became blurred and the once crisp night echoed wit the sound of my petrified classmates.
No. What just happened? The girls were still inside! No, Sian! I was pulled from my state if mind as a cough reached my ears followed by the sound of a crying child. I rubbed my eyes, begging for them to focus as a blurred shadow approached from the door further on from the fire. I squinted my eyes painfully, allowing both Alice and Isabelle to emerge from the smoke, a small child wrapped tightly in Alice's grip.
"Oh my gosh, are you okay? No one'a hurt? Guys... Wait, where's Sian?" My head was spinning, confused as to where the dark blonde sweetie had gone. Isabelle simply shook her head as he burst into tears, falling to the ground at my feet.
"I- I am so s-sorry, Ian. We left her because she told us too! She wanted us t-to s-save the k-kid and we did and now she's gone..." Isabelle weeded as Alexander leaned to her level, engulfing her in a tight hug and promising her it would all be fine. However, nothing mattered other than Sian. I glared at the door before making a run into the flame consumed building, ignoring the cried of my name from behind me.
Almost instantly my brain was regretting it, the smoke burn my throat and eyes, making myself choke on the grey mist. I willed myself on as I traipsed down the crumbling hall, searching or any sign of Sian. I looked and coughed and choked and searched for her, tears welling in my eyes until I passed a cracked window. Not smashed, but as I looked to the ground, half covered in rubble, I saw Sian. Unconscious, all I could comprehend was that she was here and at the moment, I had a feeling she was alive, despite the blow and rubble and flames.
The next thing I knew, I was pulled coughing into the back of an Ambulance, still clutching Sian's hand.

*end of flashback*

I was called a hero. A crazy, psycho hero who was clearly in love with a simple girl. And now I admit it, despite the short time in knowing her, I had fell in love with her. And now here I was, clutching onto her like she was my life support, willing to see her eyes again.
Maybe I am going insane, Without her sarcasm and beautiful red cheeks. And here I am, staring once more at the hypnotic pools if blue that are her magical eyes... Wait?!

"Ian?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N

OHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER KINDA. I know I am such a tacky writer. It's been like a year and you probably all hate me but I swear I shall have this completed by the end of the month. My reason for a year's wait (wtf charlotte) is because:
I suck
I had no wifi
Exams

But yeah, than you for sticking with me. I though this would get like 60 reads when I first started and then holy crap, you guys gave me like 184 votes and over 7000 reads. I love you guys so much and once again, IM FREAKING SORRY FOR THE YEAR WAIT!!!!!!