Part Sixteen

Ian's Pov

  Inwardly freaking out. Come  on, Ian! Get yourself together, dude! It's just a dance with a girl... a very pretty girl. I mentally punch myself. Come on! We are jut going a friends. I will treat her as i do with any of my friends. Yeah right! Oh My God! Ian just shut up! Ugh! Mental Note: No bad thoughts about this girl!!!

  I sighed to myself. I it normal to have argument with the bad thoughts in my head? Probably not. I sighed again, making sure that the roses were fine. Definitely just friends! the voice in my head sneered. I groaned before finally tapping on the door.

 "One second!" she sang through the door.

  "Sure" i called back, trying to hide the shakiness in my voice. When the door opened, i could feel my head starting to fight all the bad and possible dirty thoughts about her. She had been transformed.he wore a deep blue dress that came to just above her knees. Her heels made her taller although he was still a little shorter than myself. Blond curls fell to just past her shoulders, covering the straps of her dress.

"You look amazing" I finally say, watching her cheeks turn scarlet.

 "Thanks. So do you" Sian smile sweetly at me.

  I hold out the roses to her. "These are for you." Sian takes then from me before disappearing back into her room.

  "I've jut put then in the sink until i get back" She says as he makes her way back to me.

  "Ready?" I ask her. She nods and takes my arm as we set off down the corridor.

  I have to admit, i am really not a dancing kind of guy but when I have Sian in my arms, i could be Anton Du Beke. I love how our bodies just melt together as we sway to the music. How i have retrained myself from admitting my feelings again i have no idea. Some people would call it crazy not telling her, i find it painful.  All night we danced. I don't even know if Sian enjoyed herself or anything. So as i walk her to her door, i decide to ask.

 "Sian? Did you enjoy tonight?"

  She gave a light laugh. "Of course i did. Tonight was amazing."

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it" I smile down at her. "Well i'll see you tomorrow?"

 "Sure" She says before reaching up and kissing my cheek before rushing into her room. Huh? She kissed me again? Ans she wasn't upset? No! I'm not hurting her again. It could have just been a friendly kiss anyway. Omg! I need to get over it and move on.