Part Ten

Ian's Pov 

  I push Louisa away. I break the connection that her lips made to mine. She looks hurt but underneath i can tell she has done something wrong. I can tell as her lips curve into a smile as Alice's voice rings out through the now empty corridor.

"Sian! Come back!" I hear her call before making her way over to me. "Louisa, i think you better crawl back down to the sewers you rat!"

 Louisa raises her eyebrows. "Why? Are you jealous? Wait, that was Sian when she watched me and Ian kiss"

 I come to my senses. I feel angry at Louisa. She caught me off guard and made sure Sian was there to watch it. I shove her against the wall. "I think you better leave. You stupid cow!"

 I move away from her quickly before turning to Alice. "Where did Sian go?" i ask her. She shrugs at first but then lowly says;

"I think she went to her room. She always doe when she's upset, Ian"

"Upset?" i ask confused. "She was upset about Louisa?"

 Alice only nods slowly in response. I take this as a message to go and speak to Sian. I dart past her and head over the yard and towards the school house. I push open th e door and head up the stairs, sounding like an elephant.

 I come to a hault outside her door. I attempt to open it but the handle seems to be jammed. I start to pound my fists onto her door.

"Sian!" i call.

"Go away!" she cries back.

"What's the matter? I don't understand why you are so upset!" i try opening the door again but still it's useless.

"Don't you get the message? Please just go away and leave me alone" she shouts, he voice muffled by tears.

"Open the door now or else..."

"Or else what?" she calls back.

"Or... or i'll knock down your door" i finally shout. There i no reply. "Fine!"

 I hit my body against the door. It still doesn't open. I repeat this until i finally bust it open, my body hurt and bruised.

 I rush inside. The place is a mess. things are smashed on the floor, the bedding is ripped off her bed, and Sian sits in the corner, knees tucked up to her chin, her head in her hands, blood streaming down her tanned arms.

  "Sian..." i drop my bag and run over to her, avoiding the broken pieces of pottery that lie on the floor. I kneel next to her, this is when i see the extend of damage done to her arms. Cuts everywhere, blood dripping onto the floor.

I attempt to remove her hands from her head but she flinches away. "Piss off"

"Sian? Come on. Please" i ask her softly. She eventually lets me remove her hands to reveal her beautiful face,swollen and blotchy from the tears she has shed.

"Come here. It' ok"i bring her head to my chest while i stroke her hair. I let her cry out her tears onto my shirt.

I leave her while i grab the flannel from the sink and gently tend to her cuts. She winces from the pain but th sooner the wounds are cleaned up the better. I then reassemble her bed before picking her up and carrying her over. 

"Thanks Ian. I'm such a pratt" she sniffles as i sit her down. I turn around and start to pick up the broken pieces of pottery.

"No problem. And you're not! You were just upset" i say.

 She watches me as i finish cleaning her room, her eyes never leaving me. I don't mind though, anyone else i probably would, but not Sian.

 After i place the broken pieces in the bin, i return to her, cradling her in my arms.

"I'm so sorry!" she starts to weep again. i lift her head up so she has to look me in the eyes.

"Listen. You have nothing to be sorry for. Louisa is a bitch. A jealous one! i didn't know she was going to kiss me" i say. She just nods in reply. "Anyway. I am the one who should say sorry. For the kiss with you and then Louisa being all...."

 she gently lifts her finger to my lip. I silence myself immediately. I feel the space between us closing. I'm going to kiss her again or is she going to kiss me? Will she enjoy it? SO many questions rushing through my head as her rouge lips touch mine. She places her arms around my neck as i lower mine to her waist. 

  The kiss is long and passionate and when we break i feel amazing. I grin down at her and she smiles weakly at me. I then have a thought; the kiss may just be because she's upset. Her eyes are still glassy with tears, but she reaches up for another kiss. I bring my lips down to hers before pulling away. She looks at me confused.

"Are you sure?"i ask her. In reply she brings her lips crashing back to mine.