Ice Play

Mature

Top tae
Bottom gguk
••••••••••••••

"wait a minute, baby, i'll be back, and you better not try to touch yourself" taehyung smirked at his boyfriend's flushed face as he nodded shyly.

"words baby, use your words."

"yes sir, i will not touch myself"

taehyung loosened up his tie, taking it off completely as he slowly grasped jungkook's wrists with his one hand. he pinned jungkook's hands to the headboard above him as he tied them up and also blindfolded the boy and then went towards the kitchen.

the dominant male came back a few minutes later to find his lover laying on their bed, blindfolded and flustered with his dick erect , his pink buds hard because of taehyung's previous kitten licks and teasing.

taehyung just wanted to fuck his lover senseless, until he became a whimpering mess under him.

he put the ice jar on the nightstand and climbed on the bed, taking an ice cube in his mouth, hovering over jungkook . taehyung gripped the other boy's jaw as he pulled him in for a kiss.

jungkook shuddered at the sudden cold feeling of the ice as taehyung pushed it in his mouth with the help of his tongue. their lips moulding together in a passionate kiss, moving slowly and in sync. the ice slid from the dominant's mouth to the the submissive's , saliva mixed with the the melting ice as it dripped from the side of their mouth.

feeling the ice melting and completely disappearing, taehyung took another ice cube between his teeth, while saliva dripped from the side of his mouth. he dragged it down slowly from jungkook's neck to his chest, latching his mouth on his nipple which hardened at the contact with ice.

jungkook moaned at the feeling as taehyung started to suck in his right nipple while tweaking the left one between his thumb and forefinger.

taehyung took another cube after leaving jungkook's right nipple, switching to the left one. taehyung sucked on his nipples slightly licking his bud making jungkook's toes curl in pleasure and letting out sinful moans.

when the ice melted fully, taehyung commanded jungkook before taking one of the few ice cubes left in the jar.

"on all fours. now."

"yes, sir"

jungkook turned around, his hands still tied up as he got on his fours, ass im the air giving taehyung a full view of butt-cheeks and his hole.

giving a hard slap to jungkook's ass taehyung gripped his waist as he dragged the ice cube painfully slow tracing the spine of the boy underneath him, leaving jungkook a shuddering and moaning mess.
taehyung pulled himself up, towards the younger's ear.

"how does it feel, baby boy"

taehyung whispered huskily in jungkook's ear as he bit on the ice cube slick with jungkook's juices, right beside his ear seductively biting the other boy's ear lobe. the crushing sound of the ice turned on jungkook even more, making pre cum drip from his dick.

"feels so good, sir, so good". taehyung took another ice cube, guiding it towards the jungkook's hole as he spread his butt cheeks with his veiny hands, pushing the ice in his heat without a warning.

Jungkook moaned out load, sound resonating in the quiet and dimly lit room as he felt taehyung eat him like a feast with the ice pumping it in and out.

taehyung hand delivered a hard slap to the younger boy's ass, as whimpers started to leave jungkook's mouth.

when the dominant felt the ice melting he stood up, replacing his tounge with his long and slender fingers. he deliberately moaned in the submissive's ear, while he finger fucked him.

"do you wanna see master or you wanna touch him, hm?" taehyung breathed out near jungkook's ears.

jungkook was taking too long to respond.

"baby you answer in five seconds or you're getting nothing" taehyung grunted, as he stopped fingering jungkook, obviously not liking the lack of response.

jungkook whimpered at the loss of pleasure, hastily replying that he wanted to touch the older, desperate to feel his body under his hands, desperate to claw on his back because of the overwhelming pleasure. taehyung untied the tie slowly, taking his time while undoing the knots. he flipped jungkook over, replacing his fingers with his massive(😏) dick, slamming into the younger without warning.

jungkook clawed at taehyung's back at sudden movement, leaving bright red nail marks, his mouth forming an O shape, saliva dripping from the side of his lips. oh boy, did jungkook look beautiful.

the look on jungkook's face made taehyung want to fuck him senseless.

so that's what he did.

he rammed into jungkook, moans leaving both the boy's mouth. taehyung wrapped his slim fingers around the younger's dick, pumping up and down as he thrusted into his hole.

"i'm close, sir"

"me too baby boy". taehyung grabbed jungkook's left thigh putting it over his shoulder, and snapped his hips, hitting jungkook's prostate dead on while he undid the blindfold. jungkook blinked a few times and then looked at his boyfriend, the sight making him feel even more turned . sweat was dripping down taehyung's forehead, glistening it, making him look a hundred times hotter.

taehyung's fist pumping the younger's dick and while he thrusted into him hitting his right spots. "let go, baby" ,taehyung knew jungkook was close by the way he clenched around his member. as soon as jungkook head that he shot his load. white ropes of cum covering his stomach and chest.

taehyung was still fucking jungkook, making him whimper due to sensitivity. the way taehyung's cock twitched inside jungkook, made the younger know he was about to come.

"fill me up, sir"

taehyung looked at jungkook right in the eyes and continued his movements as he came inside jungkook, filling him up.

taehyung pulled his member out and saw his cum slip from jungkook's hole. he pushed it in with his fingers, not letting it go to waste.

"you asked for it, keep it in for a while, love. i know you love it, being filled up to the brim with my cum."

taehyung collapsed beside jungkook, leaving him a blushing mess because of his words.

•••••••••••••

what the fuck did i just write-
well here's to my first smut ever

what the fuck did i just write-well here's to my first smut ever