26. Acceptance

‼️ Mature content! 18+ ‼️

Jen POV

I woke up to banging on the door and I wince at the bright light coming through the big windows. Trying to get up I feel a heavy weight holding me down. Looking down I see an arm wrapped around my torso and I remember I'm not in my room. I try to get up but his hold around me tightens as he groans and pull me down closer to his chest while his head is down the pillow

His groaning instantly heated up my core and I took a look at his sexy sleeping form.
Before I could continue my fantasizing the door busted open by Alessa and Stephano.

"Fratello! Why are you still sleeping?! This is not like yo-" (Brother) Alessa stopped mid sentance as soon as she spotted me.

I panic and squirm trying to get out of his steel grip but he doesn't let go and just keeps on groaning. In the end he opened his eyes slowly and sit up by his elbows glaring in Alessa and Stephanos direction.

"Cazzo! Get the fuck out!" (Fuck) He yelled at them and I jumped in surprise by his loud voice. He noticed this and put his hand over mine.

"Uh. Jen?"

"I-I." My eyes traveled between Alessa and Giovanni not knowing what to say.

"Oh. My. God! My brother and bestfriend is fucking!" Alessa bursted out.

"We didn't! We didn't fu-fu-. We didn't do anything!" I yelled out.
My face flushed red even though we didn't do anything we still slept in the same bed.

"Get. Out!" Giovanni gritted between his teeth.

"Fine fine! Breakfast is ready soon so..." Alessa giggled and strutted out of the room with Stephano following behind.

I fell down the bed with a thud covering my face in embarresment groaning.
I hear him chuckle and his hands removed mine while he hoovers over me whith his nose almost touching mine.

"Good morning bella" (beautiful) he whispered and pecked my nose.

I looked at him in shock, he's so gentle and caring and so so so handsome. I close my legs when I feel my core heat up and this action didn't go unoticed by him. He smirked and whispered in my ear.

"Naughty early in the morning, hmm Gattina?" (Kitten) he then bit my earlobe and I gasped in shock, my body froze.

His hand slowly traveled down my side feeling every curve and landed on my stomach where his fingers drew circles sending shivers all over my body. His hand went under my silky shorts and found my core and rubbed my nub making me moan quietly. His fingers slid up and down my dripping slit and I could feel his smirk on the side of my cheek where kept on peppering me with kisses down my jaw and neck.

Without warning he sat up removing the covers and pulled my shorts and panties off leaving me naked as the day I was born. He scanned my body hungrily and his eyes screamed lust.
He hoovered over me kissing my chest as he went lower kissing my belly and kept on going lower untill I felt his hot breath over my core.

"Open your legs." I immediately did at his comand and I feel my heart beat outside my chest.

"You're dripping." His finger slid inside my pussy. "So" slipped out. "Wet." He slipped his finger back in.

I bit my lips from moaning. His eyes never leaving mine I see him lower himself down and stuck his tongue out. I lost control the moment the tip of his tongue hit my clit and I moaned out loudly.

"Uhmm, fuck." My back arched and my fists grabbed the sheets underneeth.

He flicked his tongue and slid his fingers in and out of me in a incredible speed. Putting his mouth to my clit he suck on my nub and I felt the tingle in my core tighten. His fingers went faster and curved hitting the right spot every time making me moan in pleasure.