15. Weakened

‼️ MATURE CONTENT! 18+ ‼️

Jen POV

My body is on fire and my core is burning, burning in need of him. What did I just do? I lost my control when he was so close and his musky comforting cologne filled me up. I lifted my hand to my lips that were swollen from the kissing.

He opened the door and got out which snapped me out of my thoughts..

"Lets go gattina." (Kitten) his husky voice made me tremble. This man is the definition of HOT.

I shook of the flame in my body and got out after him. Another car came in and parked after the limo. I see Mia hurry out and run to stand behind me, her hands clasped mine.
I saw Angelo get out after her and walked towards Giovanni. Angelo was no different from his boss, everything about him screamed power and control. I've never seen that man make any emotions whatsoever.

I took a step forwards and narrowed my eyes at him and he just stood beside Giovanni meeting my eyes back. He had a clean cut stubble and short pushed back ashybrown hair, he's a little shorter than Giovanni but more muscular. You could see his tattoos sneak up by the collar of his neck. I looked back to Mia that hid behind me.

"Did he hurt you?"

"N-no." She shook her head stuttering and gripped my hand tighter.

"Fine. Lets go in then." I held her hand and walked past Giovanni and Angelo to the front.

" I held her hand and walked past Giovanni and Angelo to the front

-

As soon as we stepped our feet inside the doors we were tackled by none other than Alessa.

"JEN! MIA!" She screamed. "I missed you!!"

I couldn't help but smile. This time I misses her too. We stood there hugging eachother in silence.

I suddenly got pulled and stumbled back into a broad hard chest

I suddenly got pulled and stumbled back into a broad hard chest. Musky cologne filled my airways once again and instantly my body heat up.

"Enough! Get them to their rooms Alessa!"