5. Marked

Jen POV

23
*whip*
24
*whip*
25
*whip*

I silently counted each and every whip connecting with my back. Feeling my body jerk with every hit. I didn't make a sound except from heavy panting, I felt the blood dripping down from my back. This pain is nothing. I can handle it. They just don't know.

I heard the door open with a creak and instantly the musky colonge filled the room. It calmed me, his colonge. I kept my eyes closed and body hung. Hearing him step closer to me untill he stood infront of me, he took my chin between his fingers and tilted my head up. I still kept my eyes closed.

"Look at me" he comanded.

I slowly opened my eyes and was instantly met with his green orbs. I stared back at him with no emotions. He raised his eyebrow at me and turned to look at Stephano.

"Lei non prononcicò una parola" (She didn't utter a word)

Giovanni nodded and turned his head back to me. Looking all over my face for emotion or something to expose me. As usual I showed him nothing.

"Proseguire" (carry on) He told Stephano.

I closed my eyes again, ready for more. My body jerked upon impact.

26
*whip*
27
*whip*
28
*whip*

"Stop" Giovanni stepped closer to me again.

I tried keeping my eyes open but my body is exhausted. The pain numbing my body so I no longer feel anything. I just want them to end me, end this so I can rest forever. My eyes closed involuntarily and I let my mind slip away.

-

Giovanni POV

I looked at her when her eyes closed and her body went limp while hanging in the air. Blood was dripping down the concrete floor. Brushing her hair that was no longer wavy away from her sweaty face. She's pale from the whipping, yet she never made any sounds. She did not beg, she didn't even whine or groan upon impact. Looking at her pale face made my heart clench. What's happening to me?

Picking up my phone I called Angelo which he instantly picked up.

"Don?"

"Cellar 3. Bring her to a room and call a doctor"

Silence was followed by a "Yes sir".

I cut the call and looked at her again then I turned to my brother to follow me out.

-

Sitting at my desk I hear knocking followed by Angelo coming in with Dr.Ricci. Amadeus Ricci have been a family doctor for as long as I remember, even his mother before him was a doctor for us. I looked up and waited for explanation.

"Sir Dr.Ricci have treated miss Summers wounds and he noticed some things which he felt the need to tell you"

I looked from Angelo to Amadeus urging him to start.

"Sir. Her wounds are treated and I left prescription for the whip marks to Angelo. Although I noticed other prominent marks on her back. Looked like burn marks and knife marks. They are small but all over her lower back. I also noticed a mark on her ankle, a burn mark of some sort" Dr.Ricci told me keeping his head low.

Hearing that made my blood boil and I gripped my whiskey glass so hard that it shattered in my hand. Who dared to touch her like that?!
Furious I looked at Angelo and he nodded while turning around and taking the doctor with him outside my office.

I banged my bloody fist on the table. I need to find out who did this to her and who she is.
Walking out of ny office I go to the room next to mine that they placed her. Going in I see Stephano standing there with furrowed eyebrows.

"Fratello, Alessa won't be happy about this."

"I don't give a shit Brother!" I roared.

I walked towards the bed and looked down to her ankle where Dr.Ricci said there was a mark. Pointing at it I told my brother

"Find out what this is and interrogate her friend Mia."

Nodding at my comand he reluctantly walked out of the room. I stood beside her and looked down at her face. She was stirring in her sleep and I hear her mumble something. Putting my ear closer I hear her meakly say repeatetly "Run, run, run". Sweatbeads was rolling down her forhead. I brushed the sticky hair away from her face and her frown ceased. When she calmed down and her panting stopped I turned away and walked to the door but before I opened the door I heard her beautiful voice.

"Kill me"

I stopped in my tracks and felt numb. Did I hear her wrong? Is she sleep talking again? Looking back over my shoulder I am met with her cold brown eyes. She looked me dead in her eyes telling me that I heard her right.
Shock written all over my face I opened the door and stepped out.

"What the fuck?!" I whispered to myself.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

A shorter chapter this time.
Do you think Jen really wants to die?

Thank you for reading and PLEASE comment and vote!