Feelings (gogo) PT.2 (to meeting her)

(Your pov) 

It’s been about a month now since I started college at SFIT. Today was a usual day at school, go to classes, have lunch with the gang, then go to the lab to start working on the semester project. This time around Professor Calhan paired us off into groups of two. Tadashi got paired up with Honeylemon while Wasabi got paired up with Fred. Lucky him right? Then there was Gogo who I got paired up with! I was so happy! I loved working with Gogo! He was so smart and might I say hot like very hot. I felt my face burning up at the mere mention of his name. It was like a chemical reaction. 

“YO! Shortstack! Earth to Shortstack!” Gogo waved his hand in front of my face. 

“H-HUH?” I stood up suddenly hitting my head against Gogos. As quickly as I stood I was on my ass even faster. “Owie…” I held my throbbing head trying to reduce the pain. While gogo did the same thing. 

“Ow, you have a hard head.” He said bluntly while rubbing the top of his head. 

“I am so sorry!” I crawled over to him and touched his forehead making him wince in pain. “Oh, no stay here I’ll go get some ice from the freezer!” getting off the floor I ran over to the freezer and grabbed some ice stuffing it into a paper towel then back over to Gogo who was starting to sit up a little. “Here we go,” gently I place the ice pack on Gogo’s forehead holding it there. 

“That feels nice thank you.” He smiles and I sit up some more. Then I realized how close we were. Like I was practically on his lap close! A light blush dusted my cheeks “I-I am so sorry about hurting you,” 

“Don’t apologize Shortstack I’m just surprised you were able to knock me over. You have a seriously hard head.” He chuckled a little. “But my head hurts like a motherfucker now.” 

“Again I’m so sorry,” Even though he had just told me not to apologize I couldn’t help it. It was just who I was! “Hopefully I didn’t leave a bump there,” 

Gogo just merely nodded this time what happened to the talkative boy who was in front of me a couple of moments ago. 

(Gogo’s pov) 

I watched as (y/n) attended to my inquiry. She seemed so laser-focused on making me feel better than she had completely forgotten about herself! My head bumped into hers and mine was probably harder than hers! But, when she was concentrating like this she looked beautiful and radiant. My heart begins to beat fast whenever she’s around and now she’s so close to me. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes were inches away from mine. She just makes me feel some way I didn’t know how to put it though she was my friend! Not only that she’s my best friend’s cousin! She’s practically his sister! They grew up together. I shouldn’t be feeling like this about her. 

“So you wanna hang out after this? Head over to my place and order a pizza. Maybe have a movie night?” She suggests while removing the ice. My head already felt better from her using the ice. 

“Sure Shortstack,” I ruffled her hair and she pushed my hand away laughing.
“Stapppp!” she whined and fixed her hair pouting a little looking at me with that cute expression. I chuckled and got off the floor helping her up after.
“Let’s go finish the project Gogo!” She skipped over to my portion of the lab pulling out some wheels. 

“Alright Shortstack let’s see what you’re working with,” I said and joined her. 

~Time skip~ 

After working on our project for another 2 hours I and (y/n) walked out of what I so lovingly called the nerd lab. For the past month, I’ve been giving her rides to and from school. Cause we live practically 100 feet apart like so close I can throw my shoe and It would hit her bedroom window. That’s another thing her bedroom door was right across from mine some nights we would sit in our windows with whiteboards and write messages. It was quite adorable.