The gypsy and the flower (pt.2) (Emerald x reader)

Waring(s): none

Emerald x reader 

The Gyspy and the flower pt.2 

___________________

(3rd pov) 

    (y/n) placed a hand on her chest where her heart was located it was beating like crazy her cheeks flushed red. Emerald had just disappeared from the stage along with the girl named Esmeralda. The young girl quickly composed herself trying to slow down her fast-beating heart. She had never felt like this before her heart was racing was she falling in love? But, she couldn’t possibly fall in love with a gypsy could she? All this just confused her how could she fall in love with a gypsy. The girl couldn’t deny what her heart wanted and what it wanted was the gypsy Emerald. She couldn’t allow her father to figure out what was going on with her. Cause he simply won’t allow it she was supposed to be a pure angel in the public’s eye an obedient daughter. Some common made (y/n) snap out of her thought on the stage was Quasimodo tied down while the town’s people threw all sorts of fruits and vegetables. (y/n) gasped at the assault which was taking place she began to move one foot but her father Frollo put an arm in front of her from stopping taking action. 

    “Child stay in your place, he needs to learn,” Frollo says to his daughter. 

(y/n) had to stop herself from defending her brother and the assault which was taking place at the moment. 

    “But Fat-” She was cut off. 

        “Hold your tongue!” Frollo snapped at the girl making her go quiet “Or do you need to learn your place as well?” He asked. 

The girl shook her head then stod in place flinching every time a fruit made contact with her dear brother’s face. The town may have seen a monster but to (y/n) she saw her brother a kind man who rang the bells in the tower. Quasimodo called out to Frollo begging for him to help. 

    “In a moment captain. A lesson must be learned here,” Frollo says adjusting himself in his chair. 

Then the crowd went silent as the Esmerelda and Emerald walk up the platform stairs towards Quasimodo the girl unwrapped the fabric she had around her hips. 

    “Don’t be afraid.I’m sorry, this wasn’t supposed to happen,” Esmerelda said as she began to wipe off the juices off her cheek. 

(y/n) glanced at her father who seemed to be a little annoyed at the display which was going on in front of him. 

Frollo rose from his chair and began to speak “You! Gyspy girl! Get down at once!” He demanded from the gypsy girl named Esmeralda. 

    “Of course your honor. But, as soon as my sister frees this poor creature.” Emerald said calmly. 

“I forbid it!” Frollo yelled at the two gypsies on stage. 

(y/n) started at the situation in front of her. This was the first time someone had stood up for her brother. The first time they looked at him without disgust. Esmerelda pulled out a knife cutting the ropes that bound Quasimodo freeing him. 

    “How dare you defy me?!” Frollo yelled at the gypsy girl

        “You mistreat this poor boy the same way you mistreat my people! You speak of justice! Yet you are so cruel to those most in need of your help!” Emerald yelled out to Frollo.