Can I be your kitten? (Alex)🍋

(3rd pov) The sunlight fillters through the leaves of on the cotton candy pink trees

(3rd pov)
The sunlight fillters through the leaves of on the cotton candy pink trees. A neko girl layed in one of these trees soaking up this sun while taking her afternoon nap. A blond teenage boy walked through her forest the rustling of the leaves waking the girl from her slumber.
"Nya~ why are in my forest cutie?" She asked jumping down from the tree.
The blond haired male jumped back from her scared but quickly composing himself.
"The Cheshire cat?" His voice came off as confused.
"Why yes~" with a flick of her tail the girl disappeared floating over and placing her hands on the boys shoulders and reappearing "but I prefer to be called (y/n) or kitten what ever you prefer cutie~"
Alex jumped a little when she appeared behind him. This girl was going to be the death of him.
"Alright kitten what's your game?" Alex asks looking at her from the corner of his eyes.
She floated over so that they were face to face. "Nya~ you're smarter than you look aren't cha~" her sharp finger nails traced down the sides of his face.
"I'm in search for a master nya~"
"A master?"
(Y/n) nodded sitting down in a tree laying down admiring her nails.
"You see I need a master to help me with things no one else can~ are you up for the task nya~"
Alex looked at her "you mean you want someone to have 'fun' with?" He put air quotes around fun. She smirked floating over to the boy holding his face
"You're smarter than you look~"
"Well I'm not dumb," Alex says taking her hand off his face.
(Y/n) mews a little and smirked "aww aren't I attractive enough master~"
Alex felt a chill go down his spine when she called him master. Why did he get this feeling from her.
"Oh? Do you enjoy being called that~ master~" she whispered in his ear.
Alex felt goosebumps going down his back.
"Stop that-"
Her fingers trailed down the front of Alex's shirt undoing the buttons to reveal his rather attractive body.
"Come on master~ indulge a little and take a walk on the wild side~" Alex grabbed her wrist and pinned her up against a tree smirking.
"Trust me little kitten~ I'll do more than indulge," Alex whispered into her ear one hand pinning her hands above her head then the other trailing down her hip tracing out every dip and curve.
"Oh so bold master~ you're gonna have your way with me out in the open?"
Alex paused for a moment thinking about what he was doing then took a step back.
"Why don't we head back to my flat and I'll show you all my wonders in my land~" she took Alex's hand in his well of course after alex let go of them and leaded him back towards her home. Which odly enough was tree house. But the house was the tree not the other way around by having the house hold the tree this was a literal tree house.
(Your pov)
Leading the blond boy into my house the moment we entered I got pinned back against the door. Alex nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck staring kissing down my neck grazing over the senstive parts going lower.
"Nya~ master is so dominant~" I moan out.
Alex's hands grab the front of my shirt ripping it making the buttons go everywhere. "Buttons are to frustrating and then there's this bra your wearing. And might I say what a lovely color it is but I think it would look better off,"
His voice sent chills down my spine.
"Yes master~" I slipped my hands behind my back unclipping my bra letting it fall to the floor and my boobs are released from their lace prison. (Me at the end of the day)
"That's a good kitten~ now take me to the bedroom,"
I nod grabbing him by the arm leading him deeeper into my home. Once reaching the bedroom Alex grabbed me and threw me down onto the bed roughly. Then straddling me while his hands ripped off my skirt along with my panties.
" my my kitten you look ravishing. I could just devour you" his hands gripped my thighs pulling my pussy closer to his face.
"Nya~ master" I covered my face with my hands to hide my embrassment.
Alex chuckles sticking his tounge out taking a long, slow, lick of my pussy.
Soft subtle moans escaped my mouth. I could practically hear the smirk form on his face.
"Does kitten like it when I drag my tounge along her cute little pussy?" He kisses my thighs nipping at them.
Bitting my lower lip I nodded softly.
"I need to hear you say it kitten~ no beg for it!"
"Yes! I love it when master drags his tounge against my tight pussy!" I moaned out while wiggling around in his arms.
"Good~ now lay back and relax while I eat you out kitten~" (anyone else listen to Yagamiyato)
Alex gripped my thighs shoving face between them. His tounge licked and sucked at my clit and circled it before tracing my entrance. He smirked before shoving his tounge deep inside my pussy. Twisting it around flicking it against my gspot. It was like I was his meal and he's been starved for years.
I placed one hand on the back of his head and the other gripped my sheets.
"ah! master! It feels so mmmm! Good!" My legs wrapped around his lower body. Then I arched my back feeling me about to hit my climax. I was slowly inching towards it but before I could. Alex pulls his tounge out licking my juices off his lips.
I mean softly moving around my hips in disappointment.
"Aw does kitten want me to finish?" He asks hands rubbing against my thighs his teeth gently nipping them.
"Yes.." I say my pussy twitching with anticipation.
"The only way I'm letting my pet cum is if it's with my dick crammed so deep inside of her she'll be feeling it for days after~"
Alex pulled away from me. "Does kitten have any special toys for her master?"
I nod obediently getting off the bed as Alex sat down at the edge waiting for me to come back. After digging in my closet for a good while i come back with a collar and matching leash. The collar was a (f/c) leather with flowers and a large bell and the leash matched.
"Perfect now come to master so he can leash you,"
I sat down on the floor infront of Alex my juices dripping down onto the floor. I tilted my head back as he placed the collar around my neck making sure it wasn't too tight.
"Now I belive we should establish a safe word kitten. Just in case you can handle it. Now at anytime you feel uncomfortable just say seashells and I'll stop. Do you understand?"
"Yes master~" and with that Alex clipped the leash onto the collar.
"Good pet~ now be a good kitten and suck masters cock."
I undid the buttons at the top of his pants then the zipper letting his pants fall onto the ground around his feet.
"Hurry kitten~"
Grasping the elastic of his boxers I pulled them down and up sprang his dick sprang up.
"Oh my~" i wrapped my fingers around the base starting to move them up and down. My thumb rubbed at the tip and precum began to dribble down it my rough cat like tounge licked it up going up and down the slit while my hand massaged the base of his dick. Alex titled his head back gripping the sheets before pulling my mouth onto his dick with a pull of the leash.
"Suck little kitten be masters good little slut~"
I wrapped my mouth around the tip starting to bob my head up and down slowly as Alex kept pulling at the leash making me go faster.
"Fuck- yes good kitten keep going like that and you'll be getting such a good reward from master."
At this I began to bob my head faster the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat my hands massaged his balls.
"Mm fuck! Such a good kitten~"
Alex placed his hand on the back of my head pushing me all the away down onto his dick. Cumming into my mouth cum dribbling down my throat. Once he knew I swallowed each drop he pulled my head away from his dick.
"Ah...master~" I panted hands playing with my clit.
"Heh kitten~ did I say you could touch yourself?" Alex dragged me onto his lap my pussy inches away from his still hard dick. So I just helped myself. I pushed him down onto the bed and inserted himself inside me.
"Ah! Master's cock is so big! I can feel myself being stretched!" I moaned out and began to move my hands gripping his shoulders. Alex places his hands only hips him meeting my jumps with a buck of the hips.
"Does kitten like the feel of masters raw dick gah- in her mm tight pussy~" Alex slapped my ass making me moan out in pleasure.
"Yes! Ah! Your ah! Dick is so mmm! Amazing master! Ah!ah! Fuck me like the bad kitten I am!" I started jumping faster and faster feeling his dick thrust inside me each time was amazing. Alex gripped my hips and pushed me off making me whine. He got off the bed and pulled me to the edge wrapping my legs around his waist before slamming back into me.
"AH! MASTER!NYA~" I gripped the sheets below as Alex thrusted into my hard and fast. With each passing thrust my moans becoming more and more louder that the red queen herself could hear it.
"You want to cum? Gah! Fuck! Say it! Say you want to cum!"
My eyes began to roll back into my head head tilited back. "AH! yes mmm! I want oh my god! Fuck! Mm! Yes! I want to! Mm fuck make me cum!"
Alex took this as his sign to start thrusting even faster than before I was surprised that the bed didn't break from how fast he was going.
"Kitten I'm going to cum!"
"Mm! Master cum inside me!" I gripped the sheets even tigther feeling myself getting closer and closer to the edge.
With one final thrust I came all and Alex barried his cock deep inside me cumming into my womb.
"Ah... Master." I panted exhausted my cheast heaving.
Alex slipped out of my pussy cum dripping down onto the floor.
(Alex's pov)
I looked down at (y/n)'s exhausted body. Never before have I had such amazing sex. I was not letting her go not a chance. Rubbing her cheek gently she purred nuzzling into my hand.
"Nya~ master." She purred.
"I'll be right back get comfy kitten~" I slipped out of bedroom after putting my boxers back on. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a cup of water and bringing it back to (y/n). She was already wearing a large sweater purring contently on the bed tail swishing back at forth.
"I brought you some water now sit up,"
She sat up and I had her drink the whole cup. After I pulled her close to my chest whispering sweet nothing's in her ear as she purred softly playing with my hair. My kitten~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Ya sinners happy? I'm trying very hard to update often. I'll make more lemons soon cause you guys have been deprived.