PURE LITTLE ANGEL (EMERALD) PART 1

Request 2#
Emerald X Reader(PART 1)
-Fluff/Lemon
(Y/n) is an innocent, pure petite girl. She is really gentle with the people around her. She is also Frollo’s (I keeping Frollo male) Adoptive daughter and is like a sister to Quasimoda. One day, Quasimoda wanted (y/n) to met a friend. But, (y/n) doesn’t know Quasimodo's friend is a gypsy. She meets Emerald and he starts to like her a lot. Which makes Emerald have an obsession about (y/n)
Ex:
Sends love notes
Gifts
Stalking Etc
Until he decides to take (y/n) somewhere special and that’s where things get Steamy~
Kink(s):
Creampie
Nipple play
Overstimulation
Title: Pure little Angel.
______________________________________________________________-
(Your pov)
    I hold my basket full of flowers that I collected from the field today. I was going to teach the children how to make flower crowns in the garden at the church today. As I walk I sing a little song.

“Fly me to the moon,
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I love you.”
    Everyone who I passed stared at me. Mostly men. I saw the church come into view and the crowd of children waiting in the courtyard. They noticed me approaching and instantly surrounded me.
“Lady (Y/n)!” They all screamed.
I smile and squat down to their level. “Hello everyone, how are you all today?”
They started telling me all about their day and how excited they were to learn how to make flower crowns. We sat down in a circle and I started to teach them.
~Time skip~
I walked up to the clock tower stairs. I was carrying a basket of cheese, bread, and fruits. I reached the top of the stairs and knocked on the door.
“Quasimoda? Are you there? May I come in?” I ask while bouncing impatiently on the balls of my feet.
“Of course come in (Y/n)!” She says.
I walked into the bell tower and there stood my best friend and sister.
“Hello, Quasimoda! I brought you some food.” I said while placing the basket down onto the table.
“Thank you (y/n),” She was looking out the window.
I walk up next to her and look out the window as well. “Tomorrow is the start of the flower festival are you coming?”
“Yeah! I also have a friend I would like for you to meet!” She beams.
“Oh you have a friend aww I am so proud!” I hug her close he mumbles.
“Yeah, he’s very nice! But (y/n) aren’t you the queen if the festival this year?” She asks curiously.
“Yep! It’s my job as this town’s lady to throw all the festivals! It’s also my job to make sure my sister has fun!” I grab her hands and spin is around.
Quasimoda stumbles and tries to keep up with me. “(y/n)!” we both fall over landing on our backs. Quasimoda looks at me and I look at her and start laughing.
“You’re so childish even if you are the lady,” Quasimoda said while standing herself back up.
“I am not childish! I have plenty of men in this town trying to get me tied down and married. But, I’m not that easy to tame.” I smile smugly at her. “What about you any man caught your eye?” I move my face closer to her whilst wiggling my eyebrows. She pushes my head away while laughing. “No, I don’t! You know no man is going to want me! But, I’m worried about you! You’re 18 (y/n) you haven’t even been courted or asked out on a date! I’m beginning to grow worried.”
I laugh softly and stare out the window. The sun was setting the sky was painted with beautiful colors. I sigh and feel myself starting to relax. “I wish every day could be like this one,” I say to her.
“yeah. “
(??? pov)
I looked up where the clock tower was and expected to see Quasimoda. But, instead, a see the most gorgeous women I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Her (h/l and h/c) flapping in the wind encasing those beautiful eyes and her beautiful figure with adorne the most beautiful (f/c) dress.

 Her (h/l and h/c) flapping in the wind encasing those beautiful eyes and her beautiful figure with adorne the most beautiful (f/c) dress

It may look simple but on her, it looked amazing.  Who was she? Does she live in the church? Then a certain poster caught my eye. ‘Festival of the flowers! Hosted by Lady (y/n)’. Who’s this Lady (y/n). But, who’s that girl?

(your pov)
    I walked over to my bedroom after having dinner with Quasimoda. But, when I reached my bedroom door I came to a stop. There stood a basket with beautiful flowers, fruits, a needle felt teddy bear and what appeared to a letter. I picked the basket up and walked in. Maybe the nuns left it? No, they wouldn’t do that. I placed the basket down onto my vanity and picked up one of the flowers. A beautiful green rose. I’ve never seen one before. I smelt like honey and vanilla. I felt myself swooning. No man has ever made a romantic gesture like this before. Placing the rose onto the edge of my vanity. I picked up the letter.
“From your secret admirer?”
I read the letter and my heart was instantly in love. A blush crept itself upon my cheeks and I placed my hand on it. “W-what w-why am I blushing so? A-am I-I in love?” I’ve never been in love before is this what It feels like. Who sent this letter?
~time skip 2 weeks~
After meeting Emerald I feel instantly in love. He was the kindest person i’ve ever met. The love letters kept coming and I kept each one. Today’s was special. It had a time and a place where he wanted me to meet him. But, I love Emerald. I need to meet this admire so I can tell him in person that my heart belongs to another. It says to meet him at the waterfall and wear something nice. Alright.
~time skip again~
I looked around and tried to find him. I’ve just got here and he wasn’t here yet. Where was he? I saw a figure emerge from the shadows.
“Hello, are you the one who wrote me the letters?” I ask the shadow.
“Yes.” He steps into the light and I gasp.
“Emerald!” I throw myself into his arms causing us to stumble back.
“Lady (y/n)! Whoa be careful!” he chuckles and kisses my forehead.
“Call me (y/n)! You were him my secret admirer?” I ask looking up at him.
“Mhmm.” He pulls me up wrapping my legs around his waist. “I thought you knew.” He chuckles and kisses my temple.
“I didn’t I’m sorry. But, I love you.” I say looking into his deep green eyes.
“And I love you, my snow angel.” He pulls me in close our lips inches apart. “Can I kiss you?”
I nod shyly leaning in closer. Our lips collide perfectly forming against one another. Emerald was being so gentle. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Shyly I parted my lips.
His tongue slips into my mouth and entangles with my own. I easily lost the battle for dominance and his tongue explored my mouth going places where I’ve never been. I moan softly and yelp.
“W-what was that?” I blush and stare up at him.
Emerald smiles "that was a moan my dear, and don't worry there will be plenty more once we get back to my place." Giving me a quick kiss. He runs off with me in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THAT’S ALL FOR NOW UNTIL NEXT TIME MY OTAKU’S!