Book 2 was deleted.

Ok i understand that some of you don't like certain content.

That is why I take it upon myself to put warnings. For people in order to avoid content they don't want to interact with.

But, seems that one person or people Idk. Had a problem with my new oneshot on book 2 with cruello being a sub to the reader.

Someone decided to report and in result Book 2 had gotten deleted.

Now I cannot retrieve the story. Since wattpad deleted it permanently. Along with the other drafts i had on that book. Those stories are also gone. The unexpected treat is saved to my drive.

But, the other stories i had saved to my drive weren't.

Now, since it seems that someone ruined it for the rest. It seems my account may be subject to be deleted by wattpad.

This means I can no longer post 18+ content or any kinda content anymore if that happens.

Now, i still have my account. So this is what possibly might happen.

I will delete all 18+ oneshots. Only keeping the 13+ stuff on here. Cause i do not want my content taken down for violations.

Now, what will happen with my 18+ content is that it will be posted to my Patron. Whenever I get around to making. That means the one free 18+ content i was making will now be exclusive.

Since, someone decided to report said content.

Now, to avoid getting all my stories taken down i must do this.

This is not going to be effective immediately. But, it will take me some time to make a patron.

Have a lovely day and sorry it has come to me keeping my 18+ content away from wattpad