You bedroom now (Cruello)🍋

If you have tiktok then you would know this "You bedroom now," sound or video. This is based off of that.

Cruello had a long day at work and when he comes home he needs some stress relief. It didn't help that all day you were sending him pictures of you or videos while you pleased yourself.
So he was horny and pissed.

Warning(s): bondage, hardcore smut, daddy, punishment, and spanking.

Oh boy you were a naughty girl today~

(Cruello pov)
'Today coudln't possibly get any worse?' This was the phrase I kept saying to myself over and over trying desperately to make the time go any faster. First, the shipment of fabric suppiles that was supposed to arrive today never did! Second, my assistant is so fucking incompetent that she forgot to order my lunch so I had to buy food out of a vending machine! Third, and final thing my precious baby girl was being an absolute brat! I could deal with my assistant's incompetence and I could always order for fabirc. But, this! This was unacceptable! His baby girl was pleasing herslef without him being around! Or without his permission! Not only that she was sending videos! VIDEOS! She was getting punished for her behavior no doubt about it. No fucking doubt. My beeped and I grabbed it seeing a photo sent from you guessed it! (Y/n) and what was she doing you may ask? She was sprawled out on the bed dildo deep in her pussy sweat dripping off her body it seemed like she was enjoying herself. I regret buying her that fucking machine now the only thing that should be fucking her that hard is me! No way was I  gonna loose to a fucking pieace of plastic! My wacth beeped signaling that it was 5 pm time for me to go home! Grabbing my coat off the rack I walked out of my office and towards my car. 'Someone is in for it!'
~time skip~
(Your pov)
It coudln't be helped I needed to feel some sort of pleasure! So I kinda indulged myself a little too much. Even taking it a step further as to send daddy pictures and videos of me while i did it. Hopefully he wasn't to upset with me. There i sat on the couch in the living room reading some random article on my phone when I heard the doorknobs rattle and it swing open slamming against the door leaving a hole. There he was the man I've been waiting for all day. With a smirk on my face and a sweet voice I spoke "How was you're day?"
Closing the door behind him he began to remove his tie  then went the shirt.
"You bedroom now," his says while approaching me shirt falling onto the living room floor.
"Oh? Have I've been naughty?" I ask being clueless to what I was doing to him all day. He then pushes me down onto the couch roughly holding my hands above my head. "You know exactly what you did~ imma punish you for it,"
Oh boy maybe I took it a little to far? By the look on his face I was in for it. Wasn't i? Cruello grabs me throwing my body over his shoulder walking down the hall. "H-hey!" I yelled.
Cruello sends a quick slap on my ass quickly shutting me up. Cruello only got like this once before. He threw me down onto the bed and began removing his belt slowly letting his pants fall to the floor. "Get over here," he demands.
I quickly made my way to the edge of the bed looking up at him. "Where's your collar?" He asked. I pointed towards the dresser. Cruello makes his way over to the dresser pulling out the collar and leash set. Along with a blind fold and paddle.
"Clothes off now," he demanded.
I began to fumble around with the buttons on my shirt and let it fall onto the ground. Then went the bra, panties and skirt. There I stood cold and naked infront of Cruello who only had a boxers on with an already forming boner. Cruello clips the collar around my neck and then puts the collar on as well. Then pulls me down onto the bed over his lap. "Someone is in for a spanking~" he whispers.
I shook my ass in anticipation waiting for my punishment. Then slap! "Ah!"
Then another along with another. Ten slaps later my cheeks began to redden and were sore. My pussy dripping wet on the bed sheets. Cruello smirked at this slapping one last time. "Now now kitten~ you have more in store. Hurry up and cacth your breath,"
He pushes me down onto the bed under me. Hands tracing down my body tounge licking my right nipple making me sigh in plesure. He pinched and pulled at my right nipple while sucking on the other. "Ah! Daddy!" I moaned out gripping the back of his head. Cruello smirked moving his other hand to my clit rubbing it in circles. "Mmm," I moaned out looking down at Cruello. My whole ass nipple still in his mouth. He pulled away licking it when pulling away. "Does that feel good kitten?" He asked.
I nodded a little his fingers traced down my body he hooks my legs around his shoulder. "Does my kitten want me to her out?" He lowers his head licking my clit long a slow another moan escaping my mouth. "Ah~ Daddy,"
Cruello begins to tounge fuck me his tounge tracing my insides the tip tracing my g spot.
"Ah! Fuck!" I moaned out gripping the sheets.
He pulls away stroking my pussy with his middle finger. A smirk on his face. "I'm sorry kitty but the only way you'll he coming tonight it with my dick. Barried deep inside of your wet pussy. Now all fours now," he demanded.
I obey getting onto all fours Cruello pulling his boxers off tossing them to the side. He grips the leash pulling it so I was pulled down. Making sure he had a good grip he grabbed the base of his dick rubbing it up and down my lips. Getting the tip wet. Before slamming into me.
"AH!DADDY!" I scream out throwing my head. He used the leash to me into each thrust. My pussy tightened around his dick each thrust getting harder and harder. As he used the collar leash to pull me into him with each thrust.
"Oh fuck kitten your so fucking tight. I love the way your pussy tightens around my dick with each thrust! God fucking mmm! Moan for daddy! Tell everyone who fucking owns this slutty pussy of yours!"
I moaned louder pussy clamping down onto his dick even more. "My pussy fucking belongs to daddy! My whole body belongs to you daddy!"
With this Cruello gained speed that he didn't have before. The tip of his dick hitting my gspot.
"Are you gonna cum? You're gonna have to ask! Ask me if you're allowed to cum!"
Bitting more lower lip I gripped the sheets "DADDY! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I WANT TO CUM SO FUCKING BAD!"
Cruello smirked before thrusting some more "go ahead kitten cum! Cum for daddy!"
After some more thrust I came with Cruello. He shoved his dick deep inside me cumming deep inside. My eyes rolled back moaning softly. I fell foward.
"Now what did we learn today kitten?"
"Don't tease daddy while he's at work," I say breathless. I'm my daddy's good little girl. The only one who could sasitfy his sexual desires. I'm daddy's little girl. 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--..-.--.-.-.-.-.-..-..-.-.-.-.-.