Meeting Her (Gogo)

This is gender Bend Gogo btw
In this one shot your Tadashi's cousin.
(Gogo pov) 
    I nervously ran my sweaty and oil-covered hands through my hair then wiping them on my pants before grabbing a damp towel whipping the sweat of my forehead. Today we were assigned a new project we needed to build a high tech mini robot. Surprisingly small trinkets like this weren’t my specialty. I looked up seeing Tadashi walking into the lab talking to someone who wasn’t in the lab yet. Lowering my headphones I looked up as the person behind him walks in. Expecting to see his younger brother Hiro but instead, there was a short girl standing there. She had round-rimmed glasses that looked to big for her since she pushed them up using her index finger every so often, she wore a black pleated skirt with a red stripe going across the bottom, she wore a sailor moon graphic tee with a pastel (f/c) oversized cardigan over it. Her skin was flawless a beautiful shade of (s/c) her (e/c) looked like big gems full of wonder and shyness. The way she hugged her arms trying to make herself appear smaller and less noticeable was very cute. My attention was on her I didn’t even notice talking to me but it didn’t help that I had headphones on. He shakes my shoulders making them fall out of my ears onto my work table below. 

“Earth to Gogo!” Tadashi said with a subtle smirk on his face while he kept shaking me. 

I shake my head pulling my focus away from the cute girl standing behind Tadashi. “STOP SHAKING ME LIKE A MARKA!” I yelled at him pushing him away gently. I held onto the table’s edge trying to get my head to stop spinning. He laughs stuffings his hands into his jean pockets still looking at me with a shit-eating grin. “I want you to meet someone,” he said motioning for the girl behind him to come forward. She looks at him before stepping forwards standing next to Tadashi. Wow, she was really short the top of her head reached his shoulders. I wonder how old she is? Her height made her look like she was still in middle school or a freshman in high school. “This is (y/n), my cousin she just moved here to the city not long ago. She got a scholarship here and is starting tomorrow Mr.Calhan wanted me to show her around the school and where all her classes will be so she doesn’t get lost on her first day tomorrow.” Tadashi explained placing a hand on her shoulder “(y/n) meet Gogo. Gogo meet (y/n),” 

“Nice to meet you (Y/n).” I said whipping my hand from the oil that stained it. Before holding it out for her to shake. 

She looks shyly at my hand before shaking it softly and then lowers it. “N-nice to meet you Gogo.” her voice was sweet like honey soft like a plush blanket. I had to resist the urge to blush from this simple action. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear looking at Tadashi “This is a pretty big lab,” she said and began to walk around from station to station picking up some tools inspecting them, and placing them back. 

“Several people use this lab I included. There’s me,honey-lemon, Wasabi, Fred and Gogo here. Now there’s you know so that’s 6.” 

“What’s with the weird nicknames? Wasabi?” She asked pushing her glasses up again. 

Then wasabi barges out of a portion of the lab “I SPILLED WASABI ON MY SHIRT ONE TIME!” He yells then retreats back into his lab grumbling to himself. 

“Fred is in charge of the nicknames around here” Tadashi explained to her motioning to the Fred who was passed out on his reclining chair. 

“Oh, I see. Why do they call you Gogo?” she asked pointing at me with a curious expression on her face. 

I shrugged not knowing the answer myself either. “Fred just started calling me Gogo one day and it stuck,” I explained starting to go back to my work. 

Tadashi wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest “Come on Gogo! Were going out to dinner to celebrate (y/n)’s arrival! I’m paying~” He said with a wink and unwraps his arm from around my shoulder.