Update on book 2

So I decided that I will. Start to post my stories on Ao3 but it's going to take until the third in order for me to get the account set up.

I the meantime I still want for you guys to have access to the 18+ content.

So I will try to set something up for that while we get settled into our new life on Ao3

BUT! I need some help! Currently i wanted to make it easier for people to make request! A more simpler way of doing it!

With the switch over to Ao3. I decided it's time to *drumroll* START A GOOGLE FORM! What this means is that instead of having request in my comments! You'll have request in a real form!

But, how will you access this form you may be asking well.

*drumroll*

Through my discord server!! I had this in the back of my head for the longest! That i wanted to make my lovely readers a discord!

So they can socialize and get updates faster and better than ever before!

Now, I do need your help! I kinda have NO idea how to make said discord. I have made them in the past.

But, I would appreciate some help with someone more knowledgeable in this subject!

This entails helping me set up bots, roles and channels! If your up for this please PM me!

As for helping me you will receive a reward for your troubles. Will discuss in pm!

Have a lovely day/night my beautiful readers! See you on the flip side!

Also FYI for those who forgot this book is backed up on quotev already uwu.