extra | spin-off + other stories

So, if you don't know this, I'm not planning on writing a sequel for Kendall/Sam any time soon, if ever, but I am writing a spin-off focused on Dean. It's called Kalopsia and, as you saw in the final chapter, it takes place following the aftermath of Flawed Perfection, and looks into what would happen if Dean didn't make it to Lisa's and met someone else instead. It should be posted sometime later in the year or early 2022 at the latest.

I've also got quite a bit of Supernatural stories planned, which I'm really excited for. At the moment, you can find two of them on my profile. One is a Jensen Ackles social media fanfic called Where We Go From Here. It's focused on the relationship between Jensen and the actor I've created, Dakari Thomas, who plays Issa Hughes, the main character and Dean's love interest in Kalopsia.

The other is the first Dean Winchester story I've posted called Hard Soul to Save. It's from Dean's POV (as most of my Dean stories will be with the exception of Kalopsia) and has him befriending and falling in love with someone who may or may not be bad news. As for what comes next, I'm always changing up the line-up, but these are what I have in the works right now, in no particular order:

1. A short story following Dean and Sam discovering they have a sister.

2. Some season rewrites with Cassie Robinson from "Route 666" as the main character.

3. And like, four and counting Dean stories.

There's more, but that's just where my focus is right now.

Last but certainly not least, I'm planning a Wayward Sisters story! I was so mad when the CW didn't pick it up, so a while back I decided to do something about it. When I publish the book it would be treated like an actual show. I'm talking a synopsis for each episode, a premiere date, mid-season finale/premiere, and a season/series finale. I would also plan for it to take the Thursday airing date of Supernatural but not always at 8/7c and obviously "airing" on Wattpad. And I'm not sure exactly when it would be published since it's nowhere near finished.

Though I have already started writing it and while I haven't gotten far, I'm really enjoying myself. If you need a little more info on it, I can tell you that it'll be set in the same universe as Flawed Perfection and Kalopsia, so you'll get some Kendall and Sam moments and moments from a relationship I hope you come to love in Dean and Issa. There'll also be other appearances from the characters in those books along with some new, original characters.

And if I'm treating it like a show, I'd have to write all the episodes out first before publishing them, but I don't want to do that if no one's gonna read it. So, if any of you would be interested in a Wayward Sisters story, let me know in the comments, through PM, or even on my message board. I'm cool with whatever.

I can't wait to share these stories with y'all! Thanks again for reading and I hope you'll continue to follow me on my Supernatural writing journey!