Meeting more sans and papyrus's?

The machine ended up malfunctioning again, I thought as I heard it go off.

I walked down into the room it had the machine in and I stopped to stare at the new sans and papyrus's. I tilted my head and saw that they got up and some looked wary about their surroundings.

"Oh um hi, I guess the machine malfunctioned again. Sorry about that but your in classics world now." I said apologizing a bit. I recognized the sans and papyrus's.

Flowerfell sans and papyrus, reapertale brothers, aftertale sans called Geno, killer, dust, and fresh sans.

"So what should we call you? There are too many sans and papyrus's to keep the same name." I told them.

"Call me primrose." Flowerfell sans said.

"Just call me fell. Flowerfell papyrus said.

"Geno, just Geno." Geno said.

"Yo yo yo wassup my brah! I'm your totally tubular fresh!" Fresh said with a grin.

"I'm dust."  Dust said grinning.

"I'm killer." Killer said with a smile..

I smiled at them, surprising a few, "well come on then, you should meet the others, oh by the way my names lavender." I told them and lead them upstairs to where the others were at right now at this time of day.

The others were either in the kitchen or the living room, I headed to the living room. I don't think they heard the machine malfunctioning again so they stayed where they were at. I probably heard it because I was right next to it, they had to mostly sound poof the room and other rooms so they didn't hear certain things and all that.

So we went into the living and the others looked and saw me with the new sans and papyrus's.

"Oh no it malfunctioned again didn't it?" One of them groaned at that.

I smiled, "yeah, it malfunctioned again. So introduce yourselves." I said.

"I'm thistle, lavenders twin brother." Thistle said with a frown.

"I'm poppy, lavenders and thistle's brother." Poppy said with a happy smile on his face.

"I'm gaster, lavenders, thistle, and poppy's father. Though if you need me to have a nickname, you may call me aster." Dad told them.

"I'm sans, though you may call me classic if you want ." Sans told them with his usually grin.

"I'm papyrus, you may call me cream! That is if you want to." Papyrus said joyfully.

"I'm blue and this is my brother stretch." Blue said to them with his cheerful smile.

"I'm blackberry me this is gold." Blackberry told them.

"I'm talking razz and this is slim." Razz said while staring at some of the new sans and papyrus's."

"I'm outer! And this is star, my bro." Outer said and star gave them a wave and smile.

"Bones and guns." Bones told them with a sharp look of his face.

"Hello there! I'm Dream, this is nightmare! My brother." Dream told them with a smile as nightmare stared them down from behind Dream.

"I'm sugar! This is my brother ace." Sugar happily said to them.

"Call me red." Red told them with a grin.

"I'm edge." Edge told them and then looked away.

Fatal stared at them with a hint of a glare, except for geno. Which didn't surprise me.

"This is fatal." I told them with a smile on my face.

"He doesn't like to talk to the others that much." I told them.

"I'm primrose, my brother is fell." Primrose told them with hints of sorrow in his eye sockets.

"I'm reaper. Also don't touch me unless you want to die." Reaper said with a grin.

Some of the others kinda took that as a challenge to fight reaper.

I sighed at that, "oh? And why's that?" One of the fells challenges reaper.

"Oh because those who touch me and me brother, die. We are reapers after all. Also call me grim." Grim told them with a smile on his face.

"Geno. Just geno." Geno told them while staring at fatal. They might feel connected to each other..

"I'm killer." Killer said and walked over to nightmare.

Looks like nightmare might have a gang in this multiverse, just that they didn't know where the other members went or something.

"Dust, at your service." Dust told them with a wicked smile.

"Yo yo yo! I'm fresh!" Fresh said with smile on his face and his sun glasses changed from yo lo to hi.

I smiled, and that's everyone. I thought and we stayed in the living for the rest of the day. Getting to know each other.

______*_________*_______*______*__
Finally fiancée with 847 words.

Give me idea.

Ja ne~!
——————-
Flowerfell, sans/ primrose, papyrus/fell
Reapertale, reaper/sans, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/Geno
Killertale, Killer/sans
Dusttale, dust/sans
Fresh
——————
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ cream
Underswap, blue, stretch.
Swapfell-blackberry and gold
Fellswap-razz and slim
Outertale-outer and star
Mafiatale-bones and guns
Dreamtale-dream and nightmare
Ink and error
Horrortale-sugar and axe
Underfell-red and edge
Naturetale, gaster/aster, poppy, lavender, thistle
Fatal error