Meeting undertale aus?

We were all just talking to each other when we heard a noise go off in the basement. All of us headed down to see the machine sparking off.

I looked startled, oh no..was the machine malfunctioning!? I thought alarmed and grabbed poppy as thistle grabbed me.

Dad grabbed all three of us, turning so his back was facing the machine just as it went off. Then it all turned black.

The next time I woke, I heard voices. "Are they ok?" "Is that a gaster?" "I thought gaster's fall into the void?" "Are there four skeletons?" "What's different with them?" I opened my eyes to see myself in between dad and thistle with poppy somehow.

I lifted my head up and stared at underswap sans. "Oh your awake!" Underswap sans said noticing that I was awake. The other three weren't awake yet. I blinked at him, "w-who are you? Where are we? Why are...wait are we in another au of some sort?" I questioned. "You know about au's?" A papyrus said, I couldn't tell what papyrus he was though. "Yes, me and my family knew about au's for a long time now." I said.

"Well I'm the magnificent blue! This is my brother stretch." Blue said pointing at his brother.

I felt thistle stir, I saw him open his eyes when I glanced down.

I felt his hold on me and poppy tighten a bit.

Then he let go, getting up really fast, pointing a finger at them. "Who the hell are you all!? Where are we!? Why are we here and why the fuck are there so many of you!?" Thistle said startling many.

Oh no that means I won't be doing our daily meeting with fatal.. I thought worried about him. I hope he's alright.. and then I noticed dad and poppy woke up from thistles yelling.

We got up, "thistle calm down, there is no need to shout at them. As far as I know, we are in a another universe, that's blue and stretch. That's all I know. " I told him while putting my hand down on his left shoulder.

Thistle calms down a bit but still glares at them. "Is everyone alright? Thistle? Lavender? Poppy? You aren't hurt are you?" Dad said looking at us with concern. "We are fine dad. I just want to know what theses assholes did to us." Thistle said still not happy but not yelling anymore.

They blinked, unsure how to react to these four skeletons, usually when other came through, it was as a pair of two and they were brothers. But with them? Looks like a/their gaster/dad came through with them but..why do two of them look exactly alike? They wondered. "We didn't do anything to any of you. Our machine just keeps malfunctioning and sending in different skeletons from different au's to this one or other skeletons like ink or error."a sans said.

I blinked at them, "ok? How and why did the machine start to malfunction? It was working mostly alright back home before it sparked and we got here." I told them and then it was their turn to blink, startled at that.

So their machine was probably actually working without malfunctioning!? How did they manage that? A lot of them had questions. "Why are there only two of you? Where's your dad and other brother?" Poppy asked curious.

They blinked, "oh our dad/gaster fell into the void and we don't have another brother." They said and it was mostly our turn to blink with surprise except me.

I already knew about that, mostly.

"You don't have another brother!? And what do you mean gaster falls into the void!? Did no one keep a fucking eye on him as he worked!?" Thistle said not happy with the thought of gaster's or their dad falling into the void.

"Um? No? We were all really young when that happened." A sans said.

I really need to know their nicknames now...I'll need to get their nicknames at some point tomorrow or today..I thought staring at them as they talked.