Christmas speical chapter

Hmm...I just realized that it was going to be Christmas soon, I thought and smiled with a hint of delight.

Sure I usually didn't get anything for Christmas in my past life but it doesn't mean I can't be excited for it.

I planned on getting the tree and have my family help decorate it and all that.

I should also get some gifts for the other sans and papyrus's that live here. I thought as I started to plan after making sure that the holidays and other certain days were the same as my past life.

We still had a few days left before it was Christmas though, so I had enough time to get my family in on the plan to get the tree, gifts, and anything else needed for that day. It took them a while but they finally got everything up on the second to the last day.

The carefully got the tree in place and decorated it. They also put some of their decorations that they made as well.

Lavender smiled, happy to finally get this done as the brothers were wrapping the gifts up.

They all carefully put it underneath the tree, they had made sure that the other sans and papyrus's were out for the day so that they could do this.

They all got at least two gifts for each sans and papyrus's from each one of lavenders family.

They decided to retire to their rooms before the other sans and papyrus's got back from their trip.

Though surprisingly enough, the sans and papyrus's didn't notice the tree and the gifts when they walked in and headed to their beds.

Over the next few days, lavender and his family made sure that the other brothers didn't see the tree of the gifts just yet. They didn't want to ruin the surprise, and when it finally came, they showed the tree and gifts to the other brothers.

Lavender was pleased with their reactions, though the sans were like you didn't have to get me a gift and the papyrus's were like but we didn't get you a gift kind of thing. The family reassured them that they didn't mind at all and just wished them a merry Christmas with smiles on their faces.

____*____*_____*_____*_______*____
And done with 386 words, that's it I'm done with the chapter. I won't apologize for this chapter being short, I had no idea what to do for this so...merry early Christmas.

This chapter was not my favorite when I made it.

Ja ne~!