Fatal error finds lavender

Found you..fatal thought staring at the original from this multiverse which was undertale.

It threw fatal off a bit since he got used to naturetale being the original in the other multiverse. He does remember being in a multiverse where undertale was the original but he doesn't know what multiverse he was from originally and he doesn't care anymore about that.

He already likes the multiverse that lavender lives in but when lavender disappeared? He had to find him and he did.

Lavender is one of his, the only one he claims as his since his error side isn't ready to see nightmare and the gang to claim them since he's sure that he will see their codes and it will feel like they aren't real. So he's been avoiding them the entire time besides that one time when he tore errors arm off which he regrets since he now knows that error wasn't his error.

That error never met geno and doesn't plan to. So he hopes that errors favorite chocolates will help pacify him or something the next time the meet. If they do since after all, he's pretty sure that error is avoiding him now. Even with the apology chocolates.

Oh well, fatal shrugged it off for now as he finally got to the original of this multiverse.

He doesn't know where exactly lavender is right now since they are on the surface instead of underground, it will take him a while to find them.

Fatal thought as he wondered around to look for a certain skeleton brothers to see if they would know lavender or not.

Though he's pretty sure it was a certain skeletons fault..since after all he would have done the same if he didn't become geno who was in the safe screen.

But first off, he needs to focus on finding lavender and his family. Fatal thought and noticed that there were more skeletons from other aus that are currently living here. He wondered if it was because of that machine?

He will have to think about it later but right now he was currently following a fell sans and papyrus back to their home. Or he would if they didn't notice something was off and kept moving around while one of them was calling on the..phone?

He tilted his head and decided to just follow them. He saw some more sans and papyrus's show up and he didn't bother with listening to their conversation.

He continued to follow them until they went into this mansion. He then went and broke the door to the front. Causing them to look back with a hint of surprise.

"Wait geno? What?" One of them said and he scanned them, looking for lavender. That was when thistle, lavenders brother came into view.

Thistle didn't noticed fatal at first, staring at the others confused on what they were staring at before he noticed who they were looking at. "Ah fatal..great your here...fu**. Lav! Your friend found us!" Thistle said causing lavender and poppy to run downstairs as gaster peeked his head out from the kitchen.

Lavender looked happy, fatal had a small smile on his face when he saw lavender.

"Fatal! You found me! I was so worried. I don't know what to do when I realized I was going to miss our meetings." Lavender said hugging fatal. Fatal carefully hugged him back.

Bringing lavender closer and away from the other unknown sans and papyrus's. He glared at them, not happy that they took lavender away from his home. But decided he will have to ignore them for now in favor of hugging lavender.

"Yeah fatal is protective of lav..." thistle said a bit sheepishly. 

They sweat dropped, yeah no kidding about the part where fatal is protective of lavender they thought while thistle looked amused.

Fatal didn't let go of lavender that day..but still continued to glare at everyone that wasn't lavender and his family. He ended up moving lavender to the couch and sat down for a good long while.

Still glaring at them all, he wasn't going to be letting lavender go for the day and maybe tomorrow as well since they missed their daily meeting and he spent time to find lavender. He doesn't know how long it took him to find the correct multiverse let alone the actually au or original but it did take him a good long while.

Which didn't please or make him happy that he didn't know where lavender was at. Though he may have found lavender in the end, he was worried in what could happen to lavender while he wasn't there and around him to protect him. Those back home would dare to harm an original. Especially when it didn't have many aus of itself fully. Naturetale only had five in totally of aus of itself and not aus like outertale, he meant like naturefell, naturesoul, things like that. It is the original there, one of the originals there but is mostly the original original out of them all. Which somewhat always manages to surprise him in the end. Sigh..he knows lavender can still surprise him.

He appreciates it though, not much can surprise him anymore after all. So he likes it when lavender surprises him. And lavender wasn't let go out of the hug until sometime late at night and that was only so lavender could sleep. In the morning it would be back in the hug though.

____*____*____*______*____*____*___
Finally finished. Sorry it's a bit shorter then usually. Words are 973. Hope you like it and comment what you think. Also give me some ideas, I do run out every not and then. I would appreciate some help but just giving me some ideas on what could happen next or not. Ja ne~!