Fatal error?

I was sitting on one of the swing sets made out of vines, that was when I heard some footsteps. I blinked and turned my head around.

I saw fatal error, I blinked, "uh are you ok?" I asked him.

Strange..my brother thistle didn't say anything about staying away from anyone. Maybe poppy and thistle didn't meet fatal error? I thought and got up.

I picked up one of the flower crowns I had made. I made one for five people. "Did you know every single flower that can been seen has a different meaning of a lot of different things at once? Do you know why I brought it up?" I said as he slowly walked towards me. "Well these are chrysanthemums, I don't know if you know the meaning to them but..I just think they would look nice on you." I said putting the flower crown on fatal errors head.

He just stared at me without blinking. He slowly held out his hand towards me, I blinked. I stared down at his hand before I slowly grabbed his hand gently. "Did you want me to show you other neat things about flowers?" I asked him and he just stared down at our hands. "Um..hello? Are you ok? You haven't talked once. I'm concerned, can you even talk? Oh no what if your mute? Do you know sign language? I can teach you if you don't know any." I said and he slowly shook his head.

I paused, "no for what? The sign language or the mute?" I said and he stayed still. "Well do you still want me to teach you neat things about flowers?" I asked him.

He slowly nodded his head, still staring at our hands, I wonder if he's trying to get some of my code? I don't think he can since dad put a magical field around me and my other two brothers.

Which is probably why thistle didn't say anything to me. Or fatal error didn't meet poppy but instead met me first. I don't know which one yet. I thought and slowly brought him to sit with me. "Well about chrysanthemums, a white one is a symbol of loyalty and devoted love. Did you know that? But in general they are believed to represent happiness, love, longevity, joy, and cherished friendship." I told him and he just stared at me.

I guess I'm glad to know so much about flowers in both this life because of dad and my past life when I looked up flowers and their meanings on google I thought.

I started rambling on about different flowers and their meanings with a smile on my face. I saw him slowly relax, I am not sure if it's the same for him but he might be hearing voices about their not even real or something.

I hope me talking to him helps even just a little. So I continue to happily talk as he didn't let go of my hand. I wondered why but he's probably still trying to take some of my code. Or whatever it is he takes from other sans or Papyrus's.

"Sorry if I was rambling about flowers and their meanings. I can stop if you want me to." I said and he slowly shakes his head. "Ok then I'll just continue to talk about them. Did you want to learn anything about a certain flowers meaning?" I asked him. He pauses and slowly shakes his head for a no. "Ok well then did you know that blue flowers can represent desire, love, inspiration, and hope? It can also represent for striving for the impossible and infinite. It fits don't you think?" I asked him. "Now white flowers mean purity, innocence, sympathy, humility, and a few other things. See how different flowers all have different meanings and can have similar meanings?" I said.

He still hasn't said anything and I just continue to ramble on about other flowers and different types."so what do you think? Which one was your favorite so far? I know I talked about quite a few and I can't chose a favorite since I love all things about nature." I said he tilted his head before he showed me a one. "So you like the chrysanthemums? Good chose. I hope you like the ones I gave you as a flower crown. I think they look lovely on you." I told him and I saw a hint of a smile on his face. "Do you want to visit me again? I know you might be doing some things and might be busy and only just took a break but...well I would love it if you visit me sometime. Maybe I can show you to my brothers next time or anytime your ready to meet them." I said and he nodded his head at that.