Lavender and fatal

Error finally arrived at the original undertale of this multiverse, feeling a bit tired with dealing with ink and nightmares gang at the same time.

Though most of the sans and papyrus's were acting a bit...off..like they wanted to keep him away from something but he didn't know what..was there a new sans here or something that had a grudge against him or something? It wouldn't be the first time.

But he guessed he can go with it, there were trying to help him as far as he knew.

~lavender POV~

I blinked, feeling confused as to why classic was asking me to keep fatal away from the a certain part of the house for a few hours.

I tilted my head, "why? Did something happen?"  I asked, feeling concerned.

Classic looked hesitant about something, "...yes... I will tell you later why you should keep fatal away from that area for a few hours. Just please keep him away." Classic asked me, looking serious and worried for once since I've met him.

I blinked a few times, "ok? I'll do my best then, just know that fatal will probably end up going there sooner or later." I alerted him, he needed to know that, it's a just in case fatal wanted to come over here.

I won't force fatal away, sure I can distract him by talking about flowers and other plants but that will only go on for so long before I force myself to stop so he can talk to me.

Classic nodded at that and hurried away, I just watched him before turning around to go meet up with fatal.

It took me a few minutes before I found him on the other side of the place, away from most of the sans and papyrus's. I smiled, "morning!" I said, cheerfully walking over to fatal as he looked over at me.

Fatal gave me a small smile, "what did you want to do today fatal?" I asked him, still smiling happily.

I'm happy that I get to hang out with my friend. It was meeting day, which came was usually fatal coming to his au to just hang out or something. Sure they do that almost every single day but  meeting day was the same day that fatal and I meet each other in my au for the first time.

So it was like an anniversary or something. A friendship anniversary. I was feeling more happier because today was the day when we meet, sure I usually call all of them meeting days but this day was special, it was the same day, month, and all. So you can't blame me for being a bit excited.

Fatal, as usual to most, doesn't really say much unless it was me. It was strange, at first, since I saw the comic about fatal error on YouTube that one time. There was only about five parts, that I do remember, I don't know if there are anymore after I died or if it wasn't continued or something.

But I didn't mind, I do know that fatal meet lavender, aka me now since I was born or was I made?

Uhhhh you know right I'm just going to go with born, it's less troublesome to think of myself being born then my father making us that way.

I thought and shrugged it off to think about it later on at some point.

"...which flowers will you talk about today?" Fatal asked lavender quietly.