Fatal error looks for lavender..

Fatal error decided it was time to visit lavender, but when he got there, it was like time was frozen.

He looked around, he started walking. He checked places where lavender usually was, he wasn't there.

He even looked in lavenders house.

That was when he decided lavender and his family was probably kidnapped or something.

Fatal error didn't like that.. someone could be possibly hurting lavender right now or even earlier depending on when they disappeared from their au.

One of the reason why fatal likes lavender so much was because his code says he's real... the other codes make it seem like they aren't real though they are but lavenders actually is different and it shows that he's real.

Which makes fatal latch onto that, he met someone that was real, at least to him that is. Everyone was probably real but to him they are just code except lavender.

Which was why he wasn't happy at all that lavender and his family are missing. He actually got to meet lavenders family a while back before he told lavender his new name, which is fatal error by the way. He going to need to search the whole multiverse before checking other multiverses. He thought and went on a warpath looking for lavender and his family.

To be honest it wasn't really a war path, he just opened up all the codes and was looking specifically for one special one to him. He didn't find it, which made him think about other multiverses. He needs to check them.

Fatal thought and started doing something to check other multiverses. This was going to take a long while since there are many multiverses out there. He just needed to find one specific code and he's pretty sure no one else is like lavender. So he didn't need to worry about getting the wrong one and going to the wrong multiverse. He thought.

He decided on a whole multiverse check throughout the multiverses. It took him hours upon hours before he even got close. He kept looking through, looking for lavenders special code. He knew no one else was like lavender, so he wouldn't have to much trouble so that's why he wasn't doing a deep scan, just a brief one, the brief one was a quick scan of codes to see if he could spot lavenders.

He hasn't found lavenders yet..but when he does..he will make those who took him pay for their sins.. he thought angry. Lavender also helped with the voices unknowingly or not. Which made him grateful to lavender.

Lavender is one of his now..and anyone who hurts his or takes one of his..especially since lav is the only one he claimed since the merging together as geno and error..he won't react as well as he probably could have..even nightmare and his gang..their codes.. make it seem like they aren't real..which made him avoid them for now..the only one he won't avoid is lavender or those he takes codes from.

Since he merged..his geno side wants his brother really bad..while error...well it's currently unknown what error wants right now because he can't tell. He can tell errors still there..it's just that it seems geno is a bit more there with what he wants.. error.. he doesn't want anything..at least not yet as far as fatal is concerned or knows about.

Fatal thought, but they both can agree on one thing, find lavender and make those who took him pay... they both adore lavender just like fatal adored him.

Fatal can feel the effects of the merge more then geno and errors side can. Which was why lavender being here was such a relief to him...but since lavenders gone? All h*** will break loss on the poor suckers who took lavender away from fatal, (geno side and errors side).

Fatal thought and then he finally found lavenders special code..fatal grinned..found the multiverse.. now I just need to find the world that they are in..but first let's head over to the multiverse..that will make it easier to find him.. fatal thought and left this multiverse for now..

___*____*_____*____*_____*____*____
Finally finished with 746 words. Sorry it's short, the next one will be a bit longer I think. Since you know...they will be meeting lavenders friend fatal and all. Hope you like and comment what you think! Ja ne~!