Officially meeting each other

They all stared at each other, with the other sans and papyrus's looking worried for error.

"Hello there! I'm lavender, this is fatal." Lavender said cheerfully, with a smile on his face.

Fatal nodded at them and didn't do anything besides stare at error a bit, taking in the scars and all.

Fatal knew this was a forced god of destruction, so he doesn't hate or dislike this error at all.

"Hm? Nice to meet you too lavender, fatal." Error said looking a bit surprised that they were so nice to him, even though he's the forced god of destruction and all.

Most of the sans and papyrus's were confused, thistle did explain to them that fatal doesn't like error from their own multiverse and they had also figured he wouldn't like their error, forced god or not. Maybe they were wrong?

They thought hopeful and relieved.

"I'm error." Error told lavender and fatal who already knew his name for different reasons.

Lavender looked pretty cheerful at that, "hi error, want to make some flower crowns or talk about flowers?"

Error blinked at that, a bit surprised by that. "Flower... crowns?" He started out looking a bit confused.

"Yeah! Like this one." Lavender said showing his flower crown to error who's eye lights lit up a bit at that.

"Ok. I don't know how to make any though." Error told lavender as the three of them started walking away from the rest of the group.

"Don't worry! I can teach you! I bet even fatal can teach you at some point if I'm not around." Lavender told error as they walked out of view.

They blinked at that, stumped a bit. "Hmm well that was an interesting reaction to an error from fatal." Thistle said looking thoughtful and curious.

"How so?" Geno asked thistle.

"Usually fatal doesn't like errors as far as  I know. I think I even heard fatal tearing our errors arm almost completely out with his strings." Thistles responded and most looked paled and horrified at that.

Others looked worried, " and we are letting them walk away with error?" Blue said concerned.

"What kind of error is he anyway?" Thistle asked instead of responding to what blue just said.

Most blinked, "forced god of destruction." Classic answered him and thistle blinked with realization.

"Ah so that's it. Fatal won't harm your error. Our error destroys because he wants to and not because he has to." Thistle told them and they mostly looked relieved and a few sneaked away to check on error.

They peeked in on the three, watching lavender teach error how to correctly make flower crowns while talking.

"And you have to carefully move it like this way so it will stay-" lavender continued on and the few watching them smiled and carefully walked back to their group to talk some more.

~with lavender~

I cheerfully told him the correct way to move the flowers into the flower crown and so that it would stay. It was a very good attempt for his first time making flower crowns though. I thought as I gently corrected him on some mistakes he made.

And then we finished.

"Done!" I put one of the flower crowns I made onto error and the other went to fatals head. I looked pretty happy about that and then error put his flower crown on my head and then fatal did the same. I giggled at that.

"...done. Now what?" Error asked me and I looked delighted.

"Want to talk about flowers?" I asked him.

Error blinked at me and then nodded at that. I then started talking about certain flowers.

"So anemones is known as a windflower. It symbolizes anticipation and are thought to bring luck and protect against evil." I said cheerfully and it was also the flowers I used for the flower crowns today for error and fatal! I thought happy.

Error blinked at nodded at that, paying rapid attention to what lavender was telling him, he didn't know all that until lavender told him and he's going to be learning more about flowers too.

Fatal just nodded, he pays attention at all times when lavender speaks but that doesn't mean he has to say anything but show that he's at least paying attention.

Lavender continued on for another few hours before he realized he was rambling again and stopped with a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry about rambling on. We can talk about other things if you want to?" Lavender said questioningly.

"No thanks, I still want to know about other flowers and their meaning." Error told lavender and fatal nodded at that.

Lavender smiled again and started talking again about other flowers.

"Now the astilbe is known as a false spirea, and two other ones as well. Like a feather flower, they have been said to have the meaning of 'I will be waiting for you' or ' I'll still be waiting'. It symbolizes patience and dedication to a loved one. They are pretty hardy flowers." Lavender said cheerfully.

And lavender continued on with talking about flower and their meanings for the rest of the day.

___*____*____*____*___*___*___*___*
And done with 1010 words. There. I'm also out of ideas sooo don't expect an update anytime soon ok?

Hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!

Officially fatal, lavender and error meets and they talk, most are confused since they were told fatal doesn't like errors, not knowing that doesn't include forced gods of destruction or swap error with inks role.
——————
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ cream
Underswap, blue, stretch.
Swapfell-blackberry and gold
Fellswap-razz and slim
Outertale-outer and star
Mafiatale-bones and guns
Dreamtale-dream and nightmare
Ink and error
Horrortale-sugar and axe
Underfell-red and edge
Naturetale, gaster/aster, poppy, lavender, thistle
Fatal error
_____
Flowerfell, sans/ primrose, papyrus/fell
Reapertale, reaper/sans, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/Geno
Killertale, Killer/sans
Dusttale, dust/sans
Fresh

Like I said, I get the meanings and names off of google. This is the only time I'll be saying it. After this I won't be saying I got it off of google anymore cause I'm tired of repeating lol.

F