Fatal doesn't like them..

It been a few days since fatal found me and all fatal does when the others are around is glare at them. But when it's just me and my family, he's normal.

I guess fatal doesn't like the others much. I wonder why though? I thought tilting my head.

Either way, I was doing our daily meeting with him even though he's probably going to be staying here for quite a long while. So I was talking to fatal about other flowers and their meanings.

Fatal just listened in to his dear firmed who was talking about other flowers and their meaning. He's not going to leave here until he brings lavender and his free family back to their multiverse which will take a while to do without injuring them or their codes because of how the multiverses work. He needed a lot of time to figure it out on how to bring others throughout the multiverses and all that.

He didn't like that he was staying with his dear friend but he didn't like the others because they were able to accidentally grab his dear friends family as well to a different multiverse..he may have to wait for them to fix the machine so he could take them back home to their multiverse.

So either way he needs a lot of time for either tone of those to happen, so he's just going to be content that he found his dear friend lav and be done with that for a while.

He thought as he listened to lavender talk to him.

Meanwhile, with lavender who was talking to his friend fatal.

"So amaryllis are the symbols of hard won success, particularly to artistically people or monsters. It could also be used as giving a artist a bunch of them and it is said that it could encourage their creative muse and their strengths in art." Lavender told fatal with a smile on his face as he talked about different flowers and their meaning or symbols.

Fatal was paying rapid attention to what lavender was telling him, every now and then nodding to what lavender was telling him.

"Now the aster flowers can stand for things like wisdom, and faith. The other part it stands for is valor, the flower are named after the Greek word for star because the flowers when they bloom, resemble a star." Lavender started out and continued on for a few minutes to talk about the aster flowers.

Then lavender moved on to the next flowers, "now about the carnation flowers, they hold the meaning of fascination, love, and distinction. A pink one means affection. A red one means I love you, while the striped ones means regret about a love not shared." Lavender continued with the other two types of carnation flowers.

Then lavender realized he was as probably talking for quite the long while about the flowers and different meanings and symbols.

"Oh uh sorry about that fatal, I almost got lost in talking about the flowers again. Did you want to talk about anything today?" Lavender asked his friend.

Fatal tilted his head, "...I don't like them much..." fatal stated.

Lavender tilted his head, "do you mean the other sans and papyrus's?" Lavender questioned and fatal nodded his head.

"Why don't you like them? Is it because they messed with the machine that caused us to disappear from our home?" Lavender asked.

"...Yes...I had to do a mass search throughout the multiverses before I found your code and finally found you here... it took me too long to do so..what if they hurt you?" Fatal said not hesitating about talking about that even though his Geno and error side didn't want to tell lavender about their worries.

Luckily for fatal, he was still different from both of his sides, unlucky for geno and error sides though.

"Awe it's ok fatal, they wouldn't hurt me and if they tried, my family would fight them along side me." Lavender said reassuring his dearest friend.