A few days later

I hummed happily as I skipped a bit towards my friend fatal, who was a bit ahead of me right now since I lagged behind for a few seconds.

I was pretty happy, everything was doing great so far, fatal has yet to actually injury someone too! So that's a bonus in my book. I thought as I caught up to my friend and gently took his hand and swing our arms a bit back and forth happily as we continued to walk.

I started humming a small song happily, I felt fetal paused, I turned to look at him, curious as to what got him to pause only to find him staring at me with a certain look.

I blinked a few times, oh...right! He wants me to sing, it's been a while since I last sang any songs out loud anyways.

I smiled at fetal, tugging him a bit to head a certain direction before I would start singing.

But I was also excited, our birthday was coming up soon! I'll finally be 21 years old along with thistle, I was super excited at that.

It's been a few years since I first met fatal as well, so the anniversary of our meeting will be coming up soon after our birthdays.

Then theirs poppy's birthday as well, and their dads birthday.

Unfortunately he has no idea when's fatals birthday at all, fatal wouldn't tell him and unfortunately, he didn't pay much attention to a lot of birthdays of sans or papyrus's back in his old life.

He knew the originals sans birthday was April 1, and he's pretty sure errors birthday was on the 4th of April...

Well at least he's pretty sure of it, he'll ask error when he visits again, which will probably be sometime in the weekend, who knows.

Lavender thought, a bit distracted as he finally finished the song, lavender blinked, wait did he just finish? Huh, he didn't even realize that and doesn't remember which song he was even singing...

Oh well, lavender shrugged it off a little bit, turning his head towards fatal a bit, "fatalllllll what do you want to do todayyyyyyy."

Fatal just blinked, one hand going towards the flower crown on his head.

Lavender smiled, "oh, so you want to try and make flower crowns again? Ok! Well just have to go somewhere where there's flowers we can use or even buy if needed to be."

Fatal just nodded a bit, lavender understood, fatal wasn't a talkative monster most of the times, he also had the suspicion that fatal might be selectively mute but that was just a suspicion, for all he could know, fatal might just be a hit distracted most of the time or prefers not to talk.

Oh well, maybe lavender should try and learn some sign language....he didn't know any in his last life even though he wanted to learn it, which is unfortunate.

Hmm, he wonders how it would work out, since didn't sign language also used expression? And since he is a skeleton, he doesn't have things like eyebrows anymore..but no one said he couldn't just learn it anyways even if he couldn't use some or most of it, he wouldn't know though, he doesn't know much about sign language anyways, but he's pretty sure someone said they used their expressions to...

Or maybe he was wrong? Oh well, he'll know eventually, so it was all good, he guessed.

Lavender shrugged it off, first off, he'll need to find a sign language Teacher...wait...would it be different here? It's not like he ever got to the surface on his au after all.

So what would be different, would there be more or a lot less of sign language teachers?

What happens if he couldn't find any...lavender almost poured, he's not giving up until he tries ever option if he has hard time finding where he can find a sign language Teacher...he always had problems looking things up on the computer or even his phone.

But it wasn't his fault, he would look it up to the exact detail for the area  he tab but it would always lead him nowhere, which is frustrating in itself.

Lavender sighs, sometimes he hates having to look things up, it was always so difficult for him and most of the time he still wouldn't find anything he wanted...

Lavender felt a tug at his hand and blinked, turning his head to fatal who was staring at him.

Lavender blinked a few more times, "oh! No I'm fine, just some thoughts on my mind."

Lavender grinned at fatal who just blinked a few times before turning his head to face the front.

Lavender just let out a hum, well, he won't know until he tries, hopefully he'll find one.

_____*_____*______*______*_____*__
Finished with 878 words, hope you like and comment what you think.

This took forever, I had no ideas whatsoever,  I finally was able to update it, not much talking though.
I have no ideas after this thou.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/cream
Underswap, blue, stretch.
Swapfell-blackberry and gold
Fellswap-razz and slim
Outertale-outer and star
Mafiatale-bones and guns
Dreamtale-dream and nightmare
Ink and error
Horrortale-sugar and axe
Underfell-red and edge
Naturetale, gaster/aster, poppy, lavender, thistle
Fatal error
_____
Flowerfell, sans/ primrose, papyrus/fell
Reapertale, reaper/sans, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/Geno
Killertale, Killer/sans
Dusttale, dust/sans
Fresh

Xxx