Chapter 4

Panda POV

So I got crewmate again which is fine, I actually like doing tasks but I want to live as long as possible. I will probably die because the majority of my freaking tasks are in electrical but whatever. I will go back and forth between electrical and reactor. So the game has gone on a while and these imposters are doing damage because they have done two sets of double kills and no one seems to really know who did them. I am walking through the hallway when I see a dead body and Sykkuno in front of it so I hit the report button.

"It's Sykkuno!!! He killed CaRtOoNz in his favorite hiding spot. I don't know what to call it but there is a big satellite dish-looking thing there. There's fresh blood splattered on his face. Vote Sykkuno out"

Panda has voted. 5 remaining.

"What?!? It is not me you guys come on. I was in electrical with Corpse"

"No you aren't, me and Lily are in electrical doing wires" Valkyrae states

Valkyrae has voted. 4 remaining.
Lily has voted. 3 remaining.

"Any defense Sykkuno?"

"It's not me, I don't know what else to tell you guys. I didn't do it"

Toast voted. 2 remaining
Corpse voted. 1 remaining
Sykkuno voted. 0 remaining
Sykkuno has been ejected

Corpse POV

She's pretty good at noticing things, she must have at least watched some gameplays if she has never played. I need to kill her or we'll lose. Lily and Valkyrae are sticking together and if Toast and Panda stick together then they are sure to win. I cut the lights and go around looking for her white character and I find her in Weapons. I kill her or so I thought and immediately the body is reported, shit I think they caught me.

"Soooooo, I say we don't discuss but just vote once I explain what happened. I ran around because I felt I would be a target since I got Sykkuno out so I found Toast. I stacked on Toast when I aligned with him lights were cut in hope that no one would see the kill but I was right under Toast when he was killed. Who likes to cuts lights a lot? Who likes to do big-brained risky chances in order to win?" Panda explained

Valkyrae voted. 3 remaining
Panda voted. 2 remaining
Corpse voted. 1 remaining

"Now wait Lily, before you vote you should know that Panda is lying. She has been doing all these double kills with Sykkuno. She lured Toast to her cut lights and killed him. I am innocent"

"Corpse strongly defended Sykkuno not being an imposter and now he is saying that Sykkuno was an imposter. Also, if I wanted to kill Toast I would not need to kill lights because he was by himself. If Corpse was with him then he would have said he was with Toast. Don't tie this and let Toast die in vain Lily"

Lily has voted. 0 remaining
Corpse has been ejected
VICTORY

Damn, she's good, I didn't think she would be this good at this. Or maybe this is beginner's luck...anywho, I definitely have to look out for her. Everyone talks about the kills and how they happened and then we start the third round. This time I am a crewmate. So we all have keys but as we're doing keys the lights are called and then the report button shows up so I hit it. When it comes to seeing who has died it shows Toast and Valkyrae are dead and everyone is freaking out because who kills that fast. We ultimately have to skip because there is no way to know who killed who. I head to electrical where I will probably get killed because I have three tasks in there, I finish those three tasks and head to weapons. I am doing asteroids when lights are cut, so I tried to hurry to the cafeteria because no one ever goes to the cafeteria and the lights get turned on right before time runs out and a meeting is soon called right after"

"Oh my gosh, three people have been killed"

"Lily is one of the imposters, me and Panda were heading to lights and we saw her standing over Sykkuno's body" Poki said

"I was sure it was Corpse because the lights were getting cut a lot but it is definitely Lily, I knew she was a cold-hearted killer but not to this extent" Panda said

"I DID NOT KILL HIM, I know it looks bad but I really didn't kill him. You believe me right Corpse and Dashie?"

"We're down to five you guys we have to vote for someone and if you two guys can explain where you were then that only leaves Lily as the killer. She just wasn't fast enough to leave the scene"

Panda has voted. 4 remaining
Lily has voted. 3 remaining
Poki has voted. 2 remaining

"Well Poki was with me until lights went out and then I ran, and I have bumped into Panda a few times and neither has killed me sooooo" Dashie explains

Dashie has voted. 1 remaining

"Sorry Lily"

Corpse has voted. 0 remaining
Lily has been ejected

So we go back to our task and just as I finish astroids it shows that we were defeated and the killers were Poki and Panda!!!

"Panda is crazy that first kill scared me, I thought we would get caught" Poki said

"Sorry for the rush Poki, thanks for being an amazing partner" Panda stated

"Panda did most of those kills by the way, I killed one in the beginning, and Dashie"

"I killed two in the stride walk to reactor I believe, no one ever really gets tasks there so I just killed them one by one. As I was leaving Sykkuno and Lily were coming so I hit lights and killed him too"

"Panda is a dangerous player Sykkuno, your friend kills with no remorse"

I am intrigued by this woman. We play for a few more hours and as more people leave new people join. Panda, Toast, and Sykkuno had left and the game just wasn't as exciting or thrilling so I left. As I got myself some hot chocolate to unwind and relax I texted Sykkuno. I had a question to ask him.

A/N: Again I have never actually played among us so I hope this sounded somewhat realistic. So what does Sykkuno think of Panda's playing? How does Panda feel after playing with people? What does Corpse want from Sykkuno? You have to tune in to find out next time. I love you all and please comment, vote, and add this story to your library. XOXO